3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want Razer Stealth. Beacause I'm a steather:PBut is seems that I will be a denominator of 1/50k:P

stealth, looks like most are wanting the 14 and I already have a dedicated gaming desktop

NEW Razer Blade 14 is so cool! I want it which is my favorite hardware.Linus taughted me a lot.

hope you can make more and more, better and better videos!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to win the Blade over the Blade Stealth because of the portable gaming aspect of it. I have a desktop gaming pc at home so the feature of plugging in the Stealth to the Razer Core is not something I am really interested in.

Id love to win the razor blade! You should do more give aways

Firetruck will never die.

The new Razer Blade why because it's amazingly small and powerful and slim,  looks sexy too!  Lady luck is usally not my friend hopefully that changes today. Looking to make a career change and this would be great to help me study for my CCNA exam.  Wish me luck! 

I need a better laptop for school and those Lan parties I always go to so the NEW Razor Blade would be amazing to have. The looks are just amazing and the performance is great for the small laptop it is.

Well, I already have an array of lightweight devices like my HTC 10 and my Pixel C, so what I really need is a good mobile workstation to edit photos and videos on the go and quickly. My Asus UX301 is still a nice computer, but its Iris 5100 integrated graphics are not the best. Having the dedicated GPU of the Razer Blade 14 would be really helpful for when I go shoot concerts and stay up all night crunching those photos and videos. The less time spent on rendering, the more time I can spend catching up on sleep!

perfer to win new razer blade 14. And the new one is better if there is. xD

The Razer Blade 14 for sure. Hard to find gaming laptops with decent specs and a "not so aggressive" exterior design like it.

I want the New Razer blade . Because I like it best . I like its configuration, its shape and it is green!!!!!!!!!xD 

I heard the NEW Razer blade stealth is the bee's knees and by bee's knees i mean snake's knees. wait uhhh.... sure ya Ill go with that

Hi Guys, Congrats on 3 million subs! And cheers to Razor for being good buggers about it!

I'd love to receive the Razor Blade!

Keep up the awesome work!

Donald,

Queenstown

New Zealand