3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Ok,i would definately want the new razer blade.GTX1060 is better to play games.

Omg 3Million<3

Razer Blade 14! I would use for school, editing, streaming B|

I would like to win a razor blade stealth, because I don't have a laptop at all. well I do if the 11 year old one counts, I am surprized it still works, It's a HP Pavilion 5000. Any way I hope I win. Though I should note I do have a desktop. My god I am off topic. Any way thanks.

The new Razer Blade is one of the most beautiful laptops out there with performance it does not need to be shy off. The crazy ssd and graphics card is just one of the few things that makes this laptop so special. Hope I win!

I ve wacth LTT for about one year, i got a lot from every single video. But , sadly I m in China , no Facebook 、 Twitter or VPN . Finally i find out this web though Bilibili , and found you re giving away present. So , I have no shame to ask for a Razer Blade 14(which I m realy curious about why it didn't with 1070 or another i7)

I would be so happy to win the Razer Blade i am a gamer and about to start college too so it would help me alot because i can't afford a laptop right now, thanks☺️

I would personaly choose the razer blade 14, because i love games and getting  a high-end laptop for gaming sounds good. I can go with stealth, but the specs are not as high as Razer Blade 14. I will use it everyday, play games, help friends (through skype). So, it will blow my old pc's mind! (I have HP DC7700, wich has 100x times lower specs as the razer blade 14). The old pc will get upgraded to all max and will stay in my closet as a server. I hope i win this giveaway, and get the pc on october 28 (the day of my birthday)! Good luck everyone!!! Thanks for making this giveaway!

The Beast Razer Blade! wohooo!!

perfect choice for my daily driver for coding and casually gaming. 

Congrats for LTT and whoever won this beast!!

CPU: i5 4690k 4.3Ghz | MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Cooling: Cryorig H5 Ultimate | RAM: Hyperx Fury 16GB | GPU: Sapphire R9 380X | PSU: Seasonic X760 | Case: S340

New to the forums but i guess this is how you get traffic. lol I would love to get the Razor Blade due the fact what I have now was misdirected pitiful excuse for a laptop, I got it before i started watching the channel and the person helping me just was trying to make a sale, and I would love to actually be able to game on the go and it would be wonderful for college with that 1Tb SSD and the slim light weight design due to the fact that I have to use Auto CAD all the time and other such programs for my ME degree.

Wow, that is amazing! I would like the New Razer Blade! That is cool!

In the whole world, the number of fans of Linustechtips has long been more than 3 million. In the BiliBili there are 148 thousand people watching Linustechtips behind the "specail wall".

Is there any chance for Chinese fans?

of course the NEW Razer Blade 14

If I have a laptop like that I wouldn't prepare to buy a playstation4 pro for most of games( •̀∀•́ )

Definitely the new Razer Blade,  better gaming performance, and weight 4.19 pounds only!

I would like to have the  Razer Stealth. I'm a casual gamer, so I don't really need that much power. However, I consider myself as a power user/maker/programmer/amateur designer. Right now, my backpack weights a lot. And most of this weight comes form my current laptop. I would love to have a machine with a lot of power in a compact form factor (the small weight is also a plus). I am constantly making new projects, so this is what I would use the Stealth for. My projects go from a DIY guide for a Raspberry  pi controlled submarine, to a full size BB8. Basically the Razer stealth would allow my back  to enjoy more everyday (Because I carry my heavy laptop almost everywhere).  And it would allow me to become productive in more places!

Also, I bought a backpack but my current laptop won't fit. After careful analysis and thorough measurements, I have concluded that the stealth will fit very nicely in my new backpack! This is a win win! I could finally use my brand new backpack!       Oh yeah, with the stealth inside, of course.

Also, congrats on 3 million subs! That's pretty awesome for you guys!

I want the new Razer Blade.Because if I have one I can enjoy higher FPS games like Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Gunning for that new blade, my luck has been pretty good the past few days so lets hope! On a different note if i do win anyone want that early 2014 laptop ;)

Want Blade Stealth,plz

I am a college student studying design and video editing.I want it to replace my old, lowwwwww speed laptop.Also,love it's aluminum.??

And thx for giveaway and congratulations on 3 million subs???

Interesting!THX LinusTechTips,thx  RAZER.i would definately want the  The seventh  CPU  and GTX1060

I would love to get the Razer Blade but the Stealth could be nice too. I have a low end AIO PC and it'd mean the world if I won the Razer Blade!!! Thanks!!