3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love to win the Razer Blade! I currently have a crappy Toshiba Satellite which takes 10 minutes to turn on, hope to see the day I throw it in the bin xD

I use AutoCAD at my school and that beefy i7 would help me greatly with my day to day tasks! I'm looking to start up a YouTube channel like you guys, and this laptop will help me greatly :)

Just wanted to take the time to say thanks for all the content you guys produce at LMG, it's really awesome, helps alot of people and most importantly makes everybody's day brighter!

Here's to 4 million :D 

I need a new laptop- my 6 year old laptop just died, so this would be perfect!  I would go with the Stealth for viewing my (and friends') photography on the go.

I would choose the new Blade, would be my first gaming Laptop/device, its portable and fast to use for work on the Go.

The new Razer Blade Stealth seems like the perfect laptop for me. If it wasn't for the price I would have bought it for college.

Congratulations on having 3 million subscribers! Great videos and topics from all of you, keep it up.

I would personally choose the Blade 14. Perfect for LAN gaming portability and the 1080p resolution is great for what I play.

I thank all of you and Razer for the giveaway.

P.S. Edzel, i'm glad you're back to CS GO. Try to get everyone at the office to play for some screen time.

I don't own any laptop because my parents think it would be a distraction. but i love gaming and i have a passion for computers. and it would be great for college next year. And the  specs of the razer stealth  is Awesome. :D

i would love the razer blade stealth, for productivity on the go, as a developer, it would be great

Congratulations to LinusTechTips to complete 3 million attention achievement, hope to get the gift of the LinusTechTips!!!!!

The New Razer Blade for me. I couldn't stand watching  PewDiePie videos in 4k, would be a torture

Definitely the blade 14 for my Uni course doing Games Development! I do have a PC but it's hard to keep up to date with my assignments as I'm at my girlfriends every weekend and I can't carry my PC 37 miles D: 

The Blade 14, as small as it is it's still bigger than my ambitions in life, feelsbadman.

Congratulation for 3000000 subscribers! You guys are amazing.

I prefer the new razer blade stealth cause I wanna do some design on it.

I would love to get the Razor Stealth! It looks so gorgeous, would help for the gaming that I do as well as a little editing!! Such an awesome channel, thanks fellas! 

The new razer blade looks awesome and is very powerful.I wish I can win one and thanks for this giveaway

I love the Razer stealth  , i think it will make me school test better   awesome

I would like the Blade Stealth as I am currently rocking a MSI G7O Stealth Pro which has terrible battery life. Would want a mobile laptop to go along with my other laptop and Blade Stealth looks to be a great addition for mobility!

Thx!

Hi Linus:

I really like your video:)

I want to get your Razer laptop,pls

I’m your Chinese fans:)

And welcome to China!

I'd like the NEW Razer Blade Stealth! It is better than NEW Razer Blade 14 in photo editing.

I would LOVE to win the Blade 14. I have been needing a new laptop recently, due to the fact my 7 year old MSI laptop is starting to die (finally). I'm looking for a new laptop for school (CSE Major) and the new Blade 14 definitely fits the bill for what I want/need. Love the videos LTT! Keep it up!

I would love to have the new blade 14, It looks really amazing and i love the style. Razor rocks ? That laptop would help me in gaming and also in my schooling. STUDY AND PLAY! Sounds cool. I am really hoping for a laptop nowadays so it would be a blessing if I will have one