3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to get the Razer Blade but the Stealth could be nice too. I have a low end AIO PC and it'd mean the world if I won the Razer Blade!!! Thanks!!

I would love the new Razer Blade.(=・ω・=)

嘛,虽然我觉得是不可能中的。( ´_ゝ`)

Want Blade!Want Blade!Want Blade!Want Blade!

O PLZ, I really need this BLADE!

I like your program very much.And I would love the GTX1060:D.Thanks

NEW Razer Blade Stealth!! I am an art student, so would be nice to have a good display with great colors.. Congratulations for the milestone!!!

New Razer Blade 14,英文不好,还是上中文了吧。这款笔记本对我来说更适用,我喜欢打游戏,而这款笔记本有桌面级的1060,还有16GB内存,这已经很不错了,另外一款没有独显是硬伤,不过毕竟定位就不同。跪求湾湾同学翻译一下,大学狗感激不尽( ˘•ω•˘ )

Razer blade, so I can finally switch to laptop/PC gaming and do a bit of video editing on the side!

NEW RAZWE BLADE!OMG I think GTX1060 is very cool! maybe i can play GTA5, gears of war, lol etc with this laptop. both the performance and appearance are perfect!!! Anyway thanks for your video, i will support linus team forever!

That must be Razor Blade,though ithink stealth have a better opportunity to win

:D because don't want to add more money on other device, and even this is 1080,it's still enough for me to do some simple editing.Hoping the 4million subscriber giveaway will coming soon.  Hh

Razer Blade Stealth all up in this piece for me, mainly because I like anything that can make me feel more like a ninja ^^.  That, and I want a computer that I know can hide all my...personal stuff and things.

I'd prefer the Razer Blade Stealth (gotta have that portability). I'm a computer science student so it'd get very, very heavily used for school and what not.

I would love to be able to get the new Razor Blade! I would mainly use it for my college classes and gaming! Since the GTX 1060 would make games more enjoyable for me! 

I would lose my mind if I won either Razer tbh, but the Razer Blade would be absolutely amazing. I love the power you get in such a compact package. I've been a Razer fan and owner for years now, the ultimate goal would be to own a Razer laptop. Just so cool lol. I am fortunate enough to travel quite often for work, so having a Razer Blade as my gaming traveling companion would be insane. Thanks for the opportunity guys! I really hope I win! -Mike

I love the new Razer Blade.? I never got my hands to a nice pc/laptop ? just potato ones. So i'd be glad to win ? I'll use it for gaming or maybe school stuff? Generally just anything i can ?

Razer Blade 14 would be a great upgrade from my old Lenovo laptop with its Core 2 Duo... It desperately needs retiring

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

I definitely want to win the new razer blade it would be amazing to have my own laptop that I could play video games on

The new blade would be great for school and for procrastination outside of school >:)

Razer Blade 14 because the Razer Blade Stealth is for artists, and I'm not one.