3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade, it looks cool as fudge... and is super expensive in my country.

congrats on the 3M.

I would love to have the razer blade. It would make my school life a lot easier. Goodluck to everyone!!!

Razer Stealth for dat sneekyness >:3 Also i have to go between houses every weekend, so a laptop would help.....

#1 Give it to a European please, as these laptops are hard for them to order

#2 Germany seems like a good place, who doesn't like Germany? 

#3 don't know where to find some Germans? Berlin's the place to look.

#4 how about someone who really needs it? working on a 5 year old then-average laptop.

< I will admit I just looked for shady reasons for you to give the laptop to me, but then again, who doesn't? Who among us can lay down a real cohesive argument for why they should be the one?

In any case, it makes perfect sense to me. If in doubt, refer to #1

I would love to win the Blade 14, make it happen! I am willing to bribe, intimidate, persuade, whatever!

I would want the new Razer blade laptop. It's always been a dream laptop of mine, Being able to do work when I need to but also have the ability to play games at an amazing quality.

I want the blade non stealth. They are both awesome though.

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @4.3 GHz; Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus; Cooler: Cryorig H5 Ultimate; RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Black; GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB; Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Window; SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB and 500GB; HDD: WD Blue 1TB; PSU: EVGA 750W P2

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 29UM57; Headset: HyperX Cloud II; Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Mechanical; Mouse: Zowie EC2-A

I would want the New Razer Blade 14 so I can bring a powerful computer with me anywhere, and I want it because of the GTX 1060.

Personally I would go with the the blade cause I miss portable of gaming since my old died on me completely

I would definitely want to win the Razer Blade 14. I only have one Razer item and that mouse has lasted me way longer than all of my other mice I've ever owned combined. Oh, so the what would i do with it..... it isnt so much what i would do with it as it is what my future generations will do with it. I know what you are saying "it will be obsolete by that time!" sure it will be obsolete but in the most epic way possible. by that time we will have the Razer toaster, Razer phone, and Razer flying car/ submarine/ space ship. So having a Razer blade 14 then Will be like having every original first gen gaming console in working order now. Cool is Cool no matter how old it gets.

holy hell the site finally works!

if, by some miracle, i actually win this... I'll take either laptop.. makes no difference to me!

I think both laptops are great. So much performance in so little space is incredible!!!

I prefer the new razer blade it is the best portable option for gaming out there.

I would absolutely kill for a blade...I just think they look hella sleek and real noice

Congrats and thanks guys! I would love to have the new Razer Blade 14 please. I am going to relocate to Canada in December this year and my laptop is more than five years old already. Hopefully I can bring the Blade 14 instead of my outdated one...

Would absolutely love to have the new blade for gaming while studying abroad!

Of course the stealth with that display, who could say no! :D

Love you guys, keep up the great work! Congrats on 3 million! :)

I would love to win Blade, it will be great for gaming instead of this old toshiba :P

Edited by Badoor366

I prefer the Blade, mostly because, Razer Core just defeats the purpose of a laptop in my view.

I'd use it for... everything I guess, since playing to work on it, and having acid trips, without acid, just by looking at the Chroma keyboard and tasting the rainbow.

I would love the blade as aging, getting fat, and growing more addicted to pc video games means portability is not an issue as it will most likely sit at it's own desk most the time tethered to the wall. I would also use it to watch that old video of the water skiing squirrel. 

yeaah.jpg

yeah that's right    ;P

A new razer blade 14 would be amazeballs!

... Well either of them would be but the blade 14 tickles my pickle.

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

I want the razer blade ??

Its an all in one pack

Edited by Akashrocks