3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love to win the Razer blade Stealth. Portability and usage seamlessly integrated creates for an amazing experience.

I love the New Razor Blade and how it crams all that performance into such a sleek design. I need this laptop. I can't afford dirt..

I don't know if i did this right. 

But, if I do win then the Razer Blade Stealth might be nice. Need something nicer for college anyway.

Thank you guys!

I would to prefer win NEW Razer Blade 14, it's perfected to play games, i use it everywhere for best gaming experince!

Definitely the new Razor Blade 14. Put all that power to use for some mad af architectural renders (with some games on the side too of course).

I would like the razor blade stealth because I will use it for graphic designing and some gaming but mainly graphic designing and i love just messing around editing and animating stuff and it would be a lot of fun for me

I would like to win the razer blade it woud be usefull to use in some projects I do, some for schooll.

I would love the blade stealth - it's light, it hides, and it cuts video on the go. Will definitely be better than my 2010 HP for client demos, although I'll probably miss the arm workout from lugging it around.

I would want the Razer Blade Stealth to use for gaming while at school

I had an old hp laptop that i won back in Elementary school but we were low on money so i had to sell it and I've been hoping to somehow be able to afford a new one so I could actually have fun with it, stream games and go back to school. I would be extremely happy to get the new blade but regardless I am very excited to participate in this giveaway and I wish everyone the best of luck. :)

I would want the Razer Blade to show off to my friends, and to use it for gaming and for school projects. Compared to my computer, it has great performance!

I would like to have the Razer Blade, would be a huge upgrade from my HP Pavilion laptop.  

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would definitely pick the blade I would and I would use it for gaming because it honestly better than my pc?

I would love to get the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth for school work 

It would be awesome to win either one of these puppies. I would divide my time between gaming and coding depending on which laptop I would win FHD vs 4K respectively :)

All the best and keep up the good work :)

Would love a new Razer Blade for some portable gaming and school work without ever dealing with the hassle of moving a massive desktop PC.

Hi guys the razor blade looks and sounds awesome the should show it with the blade movie just seems to fit this would be some update from my asus eeepc netbook and custom core2quad desktop. Love the reviews guys keep it up

I think the new razer blade would go very well in my desk aside the blackwidow X Chroma, My razer naga chroma and my Tiamat, because razer is Razer!