3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer receiving the new razer blade stealth due to it's extremely slim profile and what looks like a very good power supply. Plus, having a 1060 in my laptop would allow me to play pretty much anything on the current market. That laptop is probably my go to if I were to buy a gaming laptop in the current day and age.

If I had the chance to win one of these amazing laptops, I would absolutely want to win the New Razer Blade. I would like to win that one of the two because I am heavily into gaming and I would like a laptop that could perform great as well as being able to be portable. I have been a die-hard razer fan for a while now, and I would love to be able to complete my setup with a brand new Razer Laptop.

I would love to have either! I'm leaning towards the blade but the stealth is amazing, too. I would use the Razer for everything, especially bragging rights. ?

I would love to get the New Razor Blade Stealth. I'd play cities:skylines on it because my current computer can't load my save anymore (it got too big) :(

Wo yao razer blade 14! Besides the massive amount of encoding I would do with H/W x265 video encoder and the gaming power of a desktop pc to basically make me admire how much technology has progressed (giving me even more motivation to complete my CPE degree and contribute in the progression), I would also use it to convert people from macbooks xD! No excuses for owning a macbook now with the sleek and stealthy design of the razerblade...well I guess they could compare ios vs windows, but I'm trying to spread Linux anyway haha.   Thanks for the giveaway! Always have and always will be a fan regardless. 

I want the NEW Razer Blade Stealth! I would use it for media streaming on the go! Thanks!

I'd love the Blade 14, anything would be better than what I'm using right now!

I would like to win the Razer Blade as I have never owned a laptop...let alone a gaming laptop.  I think it could broaden my horizons on PC gaming.

Would definitely love to win the stealth, it would be a massive upgrade in portability from my current 8lb beast!

I would like the Blade Stealth because thats my style ? thanks for doing something so generous 

The razer blade would be cool.  Portable gaming would be great.  

I would like the Razer Blade. Such a nice gaming Laptop!   :D

sch'dy ny

razor blade

i am an aspiring youtuber and im a game enthusiast and this would help out with my chanel so much

First off congrats on the milestone im happy for you guy's I've learned alot from your channel the past year or so. 

I think i will go with the razor stealth if i win. I would like a computer that i can "try" and teach myself some 3d modeling and all that fun stuff.

Hope to see a 4 mill subscription vid in the near future

Would definitely love the new razor blade cause nobody makes better laptops than razer.  This thing could outperform a lot of desktops

I don't even have a desktop so I'm stuck with this old last gen dell laptop that crashes every 5 seconds

i would totally use it to game probably AAA tittles like gta and overwatch.

Thanks

Of course THE  NEW Razer Blade 14  with GTX 1060 FTW 
and of course i chose it  because of the freakin' GTX 1060 for gaming      ... A .. LOT..  of GAMING !!!

I would want to get the regular razer blade, as I'm currently rocking an hp laptop from 2013 with a core i3 and 400mb of onboard graphics, and I could obviously use the improvement. I've never been able to game at a quality that was at all pleasing to the eyes (not even minecraft). Please pick me!

Tough call but it'd have to be the  Blade 14. Been looking for a new laptop to game away my free time between classes!

So since I want to have luck on the giveaway im gona say a joke

I was going to say a dori joke but I forgot 

*badum tsss*

Razer Blade Stealth for me to "CUT THROUGH" some video editing I saw what I did there .

NEW Razer Blade 14  as much as I would love the stealth for work, it means I can pass on my old gaming laptop to one of my friends and they will be immensely happy.

the NEW Razer Blade Stealth plz, for all the sexyness!!!

I would love either one to be honest.  I have been looking for a good, cheap laptop, but those don't take care of what I really want to do.  So I
would love either one, but for my purposes, the Razer Blade non-stealth would probably be better.  I would love to be a able to do some light gaming and video editing on the go, just in case I need it on the fly.

Thanks so much LTT and Razer for this giveaway. 

Good Luck Everyone!!!