3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Congrats and thanks guys! I would love to have the new Razer Blade 14 please. I am going to relocate to Canada in December this year and my laptop is more than five years old already. Hopefully I can bring the Blade 14 instead of my outdated one...

Would absolutely love to have the new blade for gaming while studying abroad!

Of course the stealth with that display, who could say no! :D

Love you guys, keep up the great work! Congrats on 3 million! :)

I would love to win Blade, it will be great for gaming instead of this old toshiba :P

Edited by Badoor366

I prefer the Blade, mostly because, Razer Core just defeats the purpose of a laptop in my view.

I'd use it for... everything I guess, since playing to work on it, and having acid trips, without acid, just by looking at the Chroma keyboard and tasting the rainbow.

I would love the blade as aging, getting fat, and growing more addicted to pc video games means portability is not an issue as it will most likely sit at it's own desk most the time tethered to the wall. I would also use it to watch that old video of the water skiing squirrel. 

yeaah.jpg

yeah that's right    ;P

A new razer blade 14 would be amazeballs!

... Well either of them would be but the blade 14 tickles my pickle.

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

I want the razer blade ??

Its an all in one pack

Edited by Akashrocks

Always up for trying to win something ^_^

I would like the Blade, however just recently built my new rig about 6 months ago.  I'd want the Blade Stealth, would be a good new general use laptop and overall BA.

I would definitely love the Razor Blade Stealth. I love the slick design and it can replace my current 2015 MacBook easily.

The Blade Stealth would be a great upgrade from my http://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks/ASUS-VivobookE200HA/.

I am getting into light and sound shows for a profession stage and theater. The Blade Stealth would have the quality display and high end components that will be able to increase my productivity and

Be Excellent for presentations.

I look forward to see what LinusMediaGroup will do know that they have 3 Million Subscribers!!!!

With that said i wish everyone good luck and a good day ;)

Oh geez, I would love a new razer blade . Chances of winning are pretty slim, but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, amirite? Plus it's almost my birthday and it would be a pretty rad present!

I would want new Razor Blade.14 so that I can have my own laptop

I would like the Razer blade to replace my hp core 2 machine that can't run any games without crashing.

Congrats on 3 million and thanks for the awesome giveaway!

BTW the engraving art looks awesome!

NEW Razer Blade 14 i Choose you!!! , ups i forgot i'm playing Pokemon xD, i want the NEW Razer Blade 14  because i want to be able to play on the go, its a beautiful machine with great specs, great built quality, in fact it has everything i want on a laptop.

Definitely the Razer Blade 14. Would come in handy for traveling and school. The Razer Blade 14 seems to have the most versatility when it comes to games and other applications.

I would get the RAZER BLADE 14 so I can be on equal footing with Linus while gaming. There is no way I would wish to give him an edge in battle. I would also chose this because of the available GTX1060. I would have to get the CORE to go with it and drop my 1080FE in it when I park it at work or home. What can you say negatively about VR ready, faster RAM, QHD touch display etc. in a mobile platform. TOTALY BANGIN! I will show up all of my Alien ware fan boy friends and their Graphic Amplifiers. 

RAZER RULES!

LTT is the best! LOVE you guys!

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth  that is the one i want, because is thin and light weight, and hopefully can win it, also can help me with the campaign of saving xvideos jajajaja (just kidding) i would love to play in it and editing photos i take, thank you LTT and razer to this Giveaway, good luck for everyone. Greetings from Mexico, next time you come guys, i would really like to meet you or i would have to go to Canada  to meet you! :) 

It's a pretty fast unit visual studio might run awesome on this 

Could make some killer apps on the go 

I would want the Razer Blade 14. I would like it because i don't have a laptop and i would like to start programming and i also want to play games. I also enjoy watching Linus and thought i would give this giveaway a shot.

I would love the New Razer Blade 14 for mobile gaming on my international trips as well as my work. Congrats to Linus and his team on 3 Million subscribers!

It would be really cool to get the Razer Blade 14. I would mainly use it for gaming and collage. The funny thing is both of the laptops crush my Radeon 3800 driver on my main PC...  Ha