3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Blade 14. Go big or go home. Also the blade 14 is already small and light, not a huge hit in portability.

With the extra portability and the Razer Core I have to go for the New Blade Stealth. I got the chance to see the 4k display in a Microsoft Store and I have to say it is BEAUTIFUL. 

the new blade 14. Just started college and would love to have a laptop to play and make games

I really want new razer blade 14, it would be perfect to gaming everywhere :)

I really want to win the Razer Blade 14, my old notebook is just too old to play games

Thanks, you are the best :) 

I would like an update to a gaming device the only gaming device i have is a xbox 360 with 2 gigs,and it would also help me for youtube videos I literally have to use my friend computer upload and edit a video.That Razer Blade 14 looks amazing its so BEAUTIFUL,also,Congratulation on 3 mil Linus.

Omg I would LOVE the blade 14! its specs are better than my gaming desktop, I'd spend more time on the laptop than there lol!

Razer Blade, it looks cool as fudge... and is super expensive in my country.

congrats on the 3M.

I would love to have the razer blade. It would make my school life a lot easier. Goodluck to everyone!!!

Razer Stealth for dat sneekyness >:3 Also i have to go between houses every weekend, so a laptop would help.....

#1 Give it to a European please, as these laptops are hard for them to order

#2 Germany seems like a good place, who doesn't like Germany? 

#3 don't know where to find some Germans? Berlin's the place to look.

#4 how about someone who really needs it? working on a 5 year old then-average laptop.

< I will admit I just looked for shady reasons for you to give the laptop to me, but then again, who doesn't? Who among us can lay down a real cohesive argument for why they should be the one?

In any case, it makes perfect sense to me. If in doubt, refer to #1

I would love to win the Blade 14, make it happen! I am willing to bribe, intimidate, persuade, whatever!

I would want the new Razer blade laptop. It's always been a dream laptop of mine, Being able to do work when I need to but also have the ability to play games at an amazing quality.

I want the blade non stealth. They are both awesome though.

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @4.3 GHz; Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus; Cooler: Cryorig H5 Ultimate; RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Black; GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB; Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Window; SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB and 500GB; HDD: WD Blue 1TB; PSU: EVGA 750W P2

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 29UM57; Headset: HyperX Cloud II; Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Mechanical; Mouse: Zowie EC2-A

I would want the New Razer Blade 14 so I can bring a powerful computer with me anywhere, and I want it because of the GTX 1060.

Personally I would go with the the blade cause I miss portable of gaming since my old died on me completely

I would definitely want to win the Razer Blade 14. I only have one Razer item and that mouse has lasted me way longer than all of my other mice I've ever owned combined. Oh, so the what would i do with it..... it isnt so much what i would do with it as it is what my future generations will do with it. I know what you are saying "it will be obsolete by that time!" sure it will be obsolete but in the most epic way possible. by that time we will have the Razer toaster, Razer phone, and Razer flying car/ submarine/ space ship. So having a Razer blade 14 then Will be like having every original first gen gaming console in working order now. Cool is Cool no matter how old it gets.

holy hell the site finally works!

if, by some miracle, i actually win this... I'll take either laptop.. makes no difference to me!

I think both laptops are great. So much performance in so little space is incredible!!!

I prefer the new razer blade it is the best portable option for gaming out there.

I would absolutely kill for a blade...I just think they look hella sleek and real noice