3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I think the new razer blade would go very well in my desk aside the blackwidow X Chroma, My razer naga chroma and my Tiamat, because razer is Razer!

I would love the 1060 Blade so I can keep up playing with my team when I'm away.

Omg it would be an absolute dream come true to receive one of these on my doorstep if i had to go with one it would be the Razer Blade Stealth because I love editing video and photo as well as gaming (My current setup is an old mac.................Enough said!)

I think that reaching 3 million subs is an incredible achievement and the fact you are choosing to celebrate that by giving away 2 Razer blades to your fans all over the world! Just shows how dedicated you guys are. You have inspired me and 2.999,999 others  I think I speak for everyone when I say Thank you so much for all of the effort you've put in over the years. Here's to 4 million!!!

first of all congratulations on your work guys, one of my fave channels in youtube, and secondly, i just prefer the razer blade, that sexy piece of hardware with a gtx 1060 and a core i7 6700hq, (with just typing that it makes me drool), would be the perfect choice for working and gaming on the go!

I would love to get the New Razor Blade 14 for college. Thanks so much for the giveaway!

I'd prefer the razer blade 14 so I can pick up dose dank gaming honnies with my new razer swag ;))

Definitely that New Razer Blade Stealth! I would use it to put those Apple MacBook users at uni to shame! Though it be great for just doing uni work and watching videos.

I would definitely pick the razer blade and I would play games because honestly it's better the my pc I built last year?

Hoping to win the new Razer Blade 14, I don't have the money for a desktop pc and currently use a sh*t laptop, plus I love the design Edzel made.

I would love to get my hands on a new blade, the gaming capability on the go would be incredibly useful for me!

Thanks for the giveaway guys! Congrats on the 3,000,000!!

I would like the "NEW Razer Blade Stealth" because my laptop that I used for classes just died.

I think the Blade Stealth is far superior to the the Blade 14. The ultra portability, along with the desktop performance at home. Along with the fact that I can actually open chrome on it now that it has 16GB of RAM, makes it far better the Blade 14. Why bother trying to stuff all your performance in one machine, when you can have an ultra portable one and the performance at home. Who really games away from home anyways?

Hey LTT crew!

I would 100% love the blade stealth! I would use it for school work with some gaming on the side. I have needed a laptop for a while now. 

BTW, I love the vids you guys have helped with countless pc questions with entertaining videos and fun pranks on channel super fun.  

I just want a Razer Blade to replace my heavy old HP. I could care less which one I got. I'd be more likely to not even play games on either one. 

I honestly don't care which one I would get, I would be grateful to have either one of them. I would primarily use it for photo editing and such and probably some unity programming as that is what I am doing in school. Also I would of course have to do some form of gaming on one of these bad boys whether it be something like Minecraft or Battlefield.

I need the new Razer blade with qhd screeen and 1tb SSD please I need it as my first gaming laptop please let me take it I hope I will get my desire laptop. :)

I would love to get the New Blade 14 (not the stealth). I already have a big, bad desktop at home for when I'm doing my hardcore gaming, but I would love to have a laptop with enough power to run the basic games (Dota 2, Hearthstone, WoW, etc.) and code on, but still be thin and light enough to carry around with me in my backpack. I don't need 4K and am not looking for a desktop replacement, so I don't need the Stealth, but the New Blade 14 seems like it would fit my needs perfectly.

Thanks for the giveaway, and congrats on the well-deserved 3,000,000 subscribers!

I'd prefer the Razer Blade Stealth because I already have a pretty good gaming tower and I don't game too much on the go, but I need a laptop for productivity and gaming as second since I'm going in to college this year. (of course that doesn't mean I wouldn't want the New Razer Blade as well if this one it taken ;))

Blade stealth is obv better cause longer name. xD
Jks, the Blade 14 would be much nicer for me. My old laptop just died and I'm in the process of building a cheap pc. So if I won the would be just dandy. 

Just found LinusTechTips last week actually and it's been a great help for a newbie like me. :x Thanks so much.

Would really want to win the Blade 14, it's sheer power is amazing and would help being a daily driver as my ol Toshiba is on it's way of the dodo

The new Razer Blade Stealth. I think it can handle 10 tabs of chrome better than my Chromebook with 2 gb. I'll be doing some front-end development. Gracias por hacer esto internacional!