3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade is where its at. The stealth is great and all, but the Blade is supreme. :)

I just need a new laptop ^_^

also i refer a friend for this giveaway here :-)

It would be great to be able to get the blade 14 as I will finally be able to properly run my music DAWs without them crashing! I was going to save up for a PC that I would build but I don't have the money or the time to earn the money so this would be amazing for me if I was picked! I probably won't get it but "you have to be in it to win it" as they say so good luck to everyone else! :)

Hi, thanks a lot for the giveaway. It is really cool for you guys. :)

I really want too get the new razor blade 14, it would be awesome. :D

The blade would be fantastic, I could give my current laptop to my wife full time and keep it for myself.

I would absolutely love to win a Razer Blade Stealth. I am a college student who works a lot with graphic and web design. As a college student, I walk to all of my classes so the form factor of the Stealth would be convenient and it would also be perfect to work with because of how nice the screen is and what I would use it for daily. Thanks guys, and congrats on 3 million. Can't wait to see what the future holds. 

I would love to win the Razor Blade Stealth!

It would replace my aging Thinkpad T400 which is driving me nuts lately, It's getting loud, the fan spins up more often than usual, it has an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 with switching functionality which is useless since it isnt working with Windows newer than v7.
I was traveling a lot with it, but its really heavy comparing to every newer notebook.

I wish luck to all the other contestants in this thread, but surely i hope i will be one of the lucky winners ;)
Alex

Long time lurker here, i would really like a blade stealth because of its portability (but wouldn't mind a blade 14 either).

Someone last week stole my laptop as well a my girlfriend's laptop from my car, since we're students we could really use a replacement laptop for our studies!

PS: Long time Razer fan, i still have a pair of Razer Orca headphones and still think they are the best! Please bring them back :)

I would love the Blade Stealth! I would be able to properly work on the go rather than watch my design software creep on at a snails pace...

Also, thanks for all the videos! well done on 3M!

i need the razor blade with gtx 1060 for purposes  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Of course, my mouth waters at the idea of getting the fully decked out stealth. If I am lucky enough to get drawn, I am happy either way, you can't beat free.  I would use the laptop mostly for freelance coding, but to have the power to game on the go is an awesome prospect, and the raw power I might reconsider the whole taking over the world thing.

Plan;

1. Win Razer

2. Take over the world!

LOL, Congrats on the new milestone!

Hi, i like the "Razer Blade Stealth". Using my current 4kg Notebook in bed feels like it's cuttung me in halves. Congratulations to the 3M.

I'd absolutely love that new blade stealth mainly because of its portability and astonishing dispay. My secondary reason for going with the stealth is because of my brother who is the biggest apple fanboy and thinks that for work and stuff like that you can ONLY go with apple and of course i want to prove him wrong and I think that the stealth will totally blow him away!

love from the netherlands without you guys I probably wouldn't have gotten into tech and now I do everything for my family and friends!

Linus and Luke my craptop is how should I say... Busted. I need a new one. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzeeeeeee. What went wrong is that the device wasn't adhering to the defragmentation schedule I have set up. It might be me idk, or all those darn Windows updates :). It had it on a single HDD which was going to fail either way; and thusly it has no raid error protection which the new razor blade 14 offers through its well thought out NVME data terabyte at blazing speeds. I also like the gtx in there too.

I'd like the razer blade 14 just because I prefer better performance over weight. If I win I'll probably use it for mobile music production as well and dj'ing and gaming. Congrats on 3 million subs!

I would want the new blade to take on my trip to aruba

I would love to get the razer blade as the laptop I have now is a little heavy for carrying all around university campus, but I would still like the gaming capabilities as I can't afford a gaming pc and a laptop that doesn't suck

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for mobility and performance!

Thanks !!

I need the new blade and play games seven hours for days...

I would love if I won the blade. I'm a new college student and mobility is a must! Being able to game on the go would be fantastic!! I prefer the blade because i would mostly be using this laptop to play video games in between classes. And yes I know I should be using this time for studying. But I have 3 freaking hours between classes!!!

Razer Blade 14 would be great. My brother wanted a laptop and it would be great for his Birthday :D