3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new blade! i will use it for my whole college life because i'm not as lucky as you guys to live in 1st world country ^_^. and i just want a device to do college work other than internet cafe pc i'm currently using:D

Definately the razer blade..it will be usefull for my work and gaming at the same time..

cheers

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for my studies as web developer.

The Blade Stealth would be my to go choice. 

Such a portable and compact laptop would be with me 24/7, im not an extreme gamer so i can enjoy the performance and the build quality for my daily activities on the go (engineering and photo editing) and work at home with the extra boost provided by the razer core hooked to a bigger display.

Hi I would love the razar blade 14 for casual gaming and also allowing me and my sister to use it for college work as she could use the power for her graphics and photography course. It would also be a great replacement for our almost 5 year old laptop. 

Congrats on 3 mil subs.

Were I to win, I would probably take the Razer Blade 14, because of the better internal CPU and GPU. The Stealth looks very cool too as well and that Razer core looks interesting (it's like the E-GPU set-ups I've seen online), it's actually really hard to say which one is better - they both look like very attractive devices. I'd personally still take the Blade 14. Not a huge fan of 4K screen on a laptop, I believe the 1080p would be much more sensible for battery life (like Luke said in the video).

Honestly, if I win, I'd like to have an autographs from Luke and Linus on the laptop lid too, if at all possible. :D

I would love the new razor blade! I can't even find anywhere to buy razer laptops in Norway.. Also it beeing really light is great. since i travel everyday. 

I like the new Blade Stealth which I was hoping to buy, sometime, but is not available in my country, so yes I would like to win that one. Thank You!

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade to upgrade from my old HP G4 laptop

I would love to win a Razer Blade 14 because i have no laptop. Much appreciated !

I would like that 4K screen and that lighweight desing because it is gorgeus... I love laptops, I love computers and I love everything tech related.

I would love the Razor Blade that would be amazing . I'm starting sixth for which would make it 10 times easier plus I'm 17 on the 10th of September so it'll be an amazing Birthday Gift to receive. Thanks for the amazing videos guys as well I've learnt a lot about PC and how the function. Good Luck For The Future!

My beast of a laptop finally just died after years of putting it off with upgrades. Now it finally just won't turn back on. The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be a perfect replacement for it since I don't have enough money to get a new one. Hope I get picked.

I would use the stealth Blade for streaming/gaming/and 3D Animation and college haha sorry for the second comment :P i forgot to put in which i would prefer, but i mean the stealth blade would help me in alot of things since i have a pretty out dated computer and no money lol.....

I would like the new razer blade, but i'm not picky xD

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on the 3 million subs.

I want the regular Razor Blade, my laptop currently in use = potato

I would love to win the Razer blade, I'm always on traveling and always need to game. The blade will help with this a lot :D

CPU: i5 3570
Mobo: P8Z77-V LK
Drives: 1TB 850 Evo,1TB 840 Evo
Graphics Card: 970 Strix

The Blade please, want to be able to game and also do school work when I go off to University next year.

I want the razor blade 14 for gaming of course and many other things!

I'd really want to win the NEW Razer Blade 14, not to play frisbee, but to play some well known games and to work, I'm in an engineering school, so the i7 could help ! ;)

Thanks a lot LinusTechTips and razer for that amazing Giveway ! And thank you to mad it worldwide, as a french fan (you might have noticed the bad english ahah!) I love being able to participate ! :D

Thanks again and continue to be so amazing and cool ! :)

Razer Blade Stealth would be ideal for me because of its portability which works well for my college classes.

Id Like the Razer Blade to get into some PC gaming