REVIEW THIS FOR HOLY SH!T!!!!!

kelvinhall05

look what i found on newegg, when it gets released, maybe you could ask msi for a review sample? what is it you may ask? the gt80 titan is back...but with dual 1080s in sli!! you should review it for holy sh!t!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154276

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1) Wrong subforum

2) Really click bait title. The title is there to inform users what in the thread, and this title does not do that.

3) You don't have a link in your post. Pretty hard to understand what product you're talking about without a link.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Just now, LAwLz said:

1) Wrong subforum

2) Really click bait title. The title is there to inform users what in the thread, and this title does not do that.

3) You don't have a link in your post. Pretty hard to understand what product you're talking about without a link.

i thought i added a link..reload the webpage. and sorry for the wrong subforum :(

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

#1 Linus probably won't see this

#2 This is over 9000% the wrong place to put this. This is not tech news or a review. If you want to tell Linus you should PM him but even then I don't think his qualifies as something for HOLY $H!T because it's just a laptop with a lot of stuff in it, not like a 15 tb hard drive or massive battery or anything. I mean we've seen desktop CPUs in laptops with 980m sli n stuff so...

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

how do you delete a post, i dont wanna get banned :(:( :/

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, GoodBytes said:

Moved to General Discussion

the whole topic? or just my post? if just my post, then please the whole topic. thank youxD

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

13 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

the whole topic? or just my post? if just my post, then please the whole topic. thank youxD

Everything has been moved. What you see, is what people sees.

25 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You won't get banned lol. Just pay a bit more attention to the rules when making a new topic in the future.

38 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

look what i found on newegg, when it gets released, maybe you could ask msi for a review sample? what is it you may ask? the gt80 titan is back...but with dual 1080s in sli!! you should review it for holy sh!t!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154276

I can tell you its shit already. 1080p monitor

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Just now, Remixt said:

lol good point xD

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

14 minutes ago, Remixt said:

Who cares about screen when its VR, baby!!!

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Who cares about screen when its VR, baby!!!

It's a complete waste of money to use a single 1080 on a 1080p screen, let alone in SLI. A single 1070 is more than enough for VR as well. It's just complete overkill. They could have kept it to a single 1080 and made the monitor 2k for a much better value without raising the price.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

2 minutes ago, Remixt said:

It's a complete waste of money to use a single 1080 on a 1080p screen, let alone in SLI. A single 1070 is more than enough for VR as well. It's just complete overkill. They could have kept it to a single 1080 and made the monitor 2k for a much better value without raising the price.

So should I add /s to make my point more clear? Imo whole thing is ridiculous. Why would ANYONE spend 5k on laptop when you can build mITX and get monitors for about same price.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Only mods can. And don't worry about getting banned, I'm pretty sure they only ban if you're spamming topics, being very mean to people/swearing at them, or post stuff on here that is 100% against the rules. Stuff like posting something in the wrong place or making a tech news post that doesn't follow the guidelines won't ever get you banned, as far as I know. What happens is either the topic gets deleted or moved, nothing else.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

15 minutes ago, ShaunOfNintendo said:

All that power, and it's only got a 1080p screen???

Screenshot_1.png

Its made for VR afaik

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

17 minutes ago, ShaunOfNintendo said:

All that power, and it's only got a 1080p screen???

Screenshot_1.png

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

Its made for VR afaik

That or a mobile workstation, you don't need 4k screens for rendering things, but you may need the gpu power.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

2 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

That or a mobile workstation, you don't need 4k screens for rendering things, but you may need the gpu power.

I also just noticed that the screen is 120hz

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

SLI 1080s and 1080p, so much 1080 it must be awesome?

Linus is my fetish.

no one in their right mind would buy this stupid over priced laptop. 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Why would ANYONE spend 5k on laptop when you can build mITX and get monitors for about same price.

7WXNMir.jpg

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

7WXNMir.jpg

Thats not an Mitx though, and you can get carry cases for monitors.

And why laptop when you can tablet?

Linus is my fetish.