How Do I Prevent Cat Fights?

byalexandr
13 hours ago, Bhav said:

Cant use your gun? Then simply substitute the baby in the video for the enemy evil cat:

But the cat runs unlike the baby.

So you have to substitute the slow kick for something fast to keep up with the cat. Like shotgun pellets.

See, ya gotta think your plan through.

Get a dog as well. If a cat and a dog lives in the same house, they'll be used to each other and probably get along just fine. The intruding cat, however, is most likely not so fond of dogs. 

44 minutes ago, Tosa said:

Get a dog as well. If a cat and a dog lives in the same house, they'll be used to each other and probably get along just fine. The intruding cat, however, is most likely not so fond of dogs. 

I have two dogs and a cat.

kick the shit out of the other cat

literally.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

I have two dogs and a cat.

Cool. Maybe you can use the dogs to keep the intruding cat away? Assuming your dogs don't disturb your cat, and they don't mind being tied outside for a while.

18 minutes ago, Tosa said:

Cool. Maybe you can use the dogs to keep the intruding cat away? Assuming your dogs don't disturb your cat, and they don't mind being tied outside for a while.

They are indoor dogs. Lil' schnauzers.

I seriously hope you are joking about shooting that cat. 

Anyways, this is what they do, especially if they are both males. If you do not want your indoor cat acting like a cat and engaging in fights, you need to keep it inside. It already isn't safe enough outside for your pet. I mean that cat could be a true stray with rabbies or FIP—which I can tell you now that both means certain death if your cat gets it (the later being far scarier to witness than the former)—or someone could poison it or hit it with a car.

If you want your cat to be able to go outside and you don't want them to fight, I guess you could try spraying the stray with a hose or blowing a horn at it. Or you can try to befriend it so that both cats learn to accept each other.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Poor you, not being able to shoot a stray cat with your shotgun like some sort of hillbilly, Texan jackass. Because that's an appropriate response.

Just keep your cat inside, then. Christ.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

On 8/19/2016 at 10:20 PM, byalexandr said:

I live in Texas so don't start complaining about guns and stuff. Please, just don't start that stupid train.

???

Am I supposed to know something about Texas?

I live in Sydney, so don't even start talking about kebabs!!!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Most ways to stop this would piss your cat off as well, like certain repellents or a sprinkler. 

Get a water gun or small air soft and shoot the trouble maker a few times, not enough to hurt the animal, enough to use the ideas of negative reinforcement. You could also adopt it or just get it fixed, I'm assuming it is most likely starts fights because its the same sex as your cat, but even if its not it'll still calm down when fixed. That may be costly and if it has an owner, they may be mad. 

If you're a real dick you could catch it and move it to a new area, though even with a feral cat thats mean. 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

3 hours ago, killcomic said:

???

Am I supposed to know something about Texas?

I live in Sydney, so don't even start talking about kebabs!!!

44% of Texas voters own guns (around 6 million people).

Screen shot 2009-09-16 at 18.07.52.png

1 hour ago, RedWulf said:

Most ways to stop this would piss your cat off as well, like certain repellents or a sprinkler. 

Get a water gun or small air soft and shoot the trouble maker a few times, not enough to hurt the animal, enough to use the ideas of negative reinforcement. You could also adopt it or just get it fixed, I'm assuming it is most likely starts fights because its the same sex as your cat, but even if its not it'll still calm down when fixed. That may be costly and if it has an owner, they may be mad. 

If you're a real dick you could catch it and move it to a new area, though even with a feral cat thats mean. 

Pretty sure someone owns it.

3 hours ago, Gravemind said:

Poor you, not being able to shoot a stray cat with your shotgun like some sort of hillbilly, Texan jackass. Because that's an appropriate response.

Just keep your cat inside, then. Christ.

Did your parents ever teach you the phrase: "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all."

I didn't need your comment, and I specifically said to not bring up the dumb argument about Texans and guns. I have guns because I hunt for food, not just to dick around and shoot random stuff.

1 hour ago, byalexandr said:

44% of Texas voters own guns (around 6 million people).

Screen shot 2009-09-16 at 18.07.52.png

I see...

44% of people in Sydney voters have woken up in bed holding a kebab after partying too hard over the weekend.

Cats will be cats, never owned cats but I have heard enough stray cats fighting outside to know these things don't like each other much (if they are in the same gender).

6 hours ago, killcomic said:

I see...

44% of people in Sydney voters have woken up in bed holding a kebab after partying too hard over the weekend.

Do you mean a kebab as in the actual kebab or a shawarma that for some reason people decided it should be called a kebab.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

35 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Cats will be cats, never owned cats but I have heard enough stray cats fighting outside to know these things don't like each other much (if they are in the same gender).

Do you mean a kebab as in the actual kebab or a shawarma that for some reason people decided it should be called a kebab.

Shawarma doesn't automatically come on a kebab though - you can get it on a dish with sides, etc, or on a kebab. It's the way the meat is spiced and cooked and sliced that defines it.

Although I've never heard anyone call a Shawarma kebab, just a "kebab". That would be weird.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

I can't rightly say. It's one of god's mystery, amen.

12 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Shawarma doesn't automatically come on a kebab though - you can get it on a dish with sides, etc, or on a kebab. It's the way the meat is spiced and cooked and sliced that defines it.

Although I've never heard anyone call a Shawarma kebab, just a "kebab". That would be weird.

I meant things like the Doner Kabab, which is I thought was technically a shawarma not a Kebab. But, after looking around in google for sometimes it turns out that it's much more complicated than this.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

On 19/08/2016 at 1:20 PM, byalexandr said:

Any ideas?

8lE89vz.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

"I leterally what to shoot the cat with my 12 gauge. So guys, what do I need?"

Anger management. 

- snip-

Get your cat a collar with a water spray attachment along with a motion sensor. When enemy cat comes to your cat, motion sensor detects and shoot water at it.

Don't work then, attach a mega phone to your cat along with mic, so his meow and hiss are louder than enemy cat.

Like what this guy did

Still don't work?

Buy a lion suit and wear it. When you hear your cat is in trouble, run out and roar at enemy cat.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list