Suggest me games on my new system!

Yttrizy

Hi guys,

Im very exited to have my new pc, so i can play alot of games. Currently i have somewhat of a list of games i should play. I want you guys to suggest some more !
PC specs : i5-6600k, GTX 1060

Wanted to get a 1080p monitor, but i still have my 900p which is kinda still good.

Bioshock Infinite 
Diablo 3
Path of Exile
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Skyrim
Overwatch
Far Cry 3-4 Primal
Fallout 4
Prototype 1-2
Cod MW1-2-3 BO1-2-3
Assassin's Creed 1-2
Blade and soul 
Witcher 3 
GTA V
Cities:Skylines
DOOM

CPU : i5-6600K @4.4ghz | GPU : MSI GTX 1060 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A Pro | Cooler: Kraken x41 | PSU: SSm12-520w | Keyboard :Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry mx Red | Mice:Steelseries rival 300 | 

I would hear from you how GTA 5,CSGO and Overwatch runs on your PC once you download them :) I would suggest H1Z1 if you like those types of games.

1 minute ago, frozeNNN said:

I would hear from you how GTA 5,CSGO and Overwatch runs on your PC once you download them :) 

That smiley face confuses me if you're being honest or sarcastic lmfao

CPU : i5-6600K @4.4ghz | GPU : MSI GTX 1060 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A Pro | Cooler: Kraken x41 | PSU: SSm12-520w | Keyboard :Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry mx Red | Mice:Steelseries rival 300 | 

Witcher 1-2 (if you haven't played them)

The Culling

Tomb raider

Rust

Rocket League

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

Just now, Yttrizy said:

That smiley face confuses me if you're being honest or sarcastic lmfao

No man i am for real. I was planning on buying same GPU and CPU (CPU not confirmed yet) so i would like to know how it runs those games which i would mainly play. I watched YouTube benchmarks but there 1060 is paired with high end processors. I would like to know how it runs with i5 (it's almost same but still i want to be sure). 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Never would have thought a smiley face would confuse someone :D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

12 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

I would hear from you how GTA 5,CSGO and Overwatch runs on your PC once you download them

DOOM Benchmarks i have found tho. Looks pretty solid

Insurgency

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Valkyria Chronicles

Just Cause 2

Grow Home

Grow Up

Hitman 2016

Wolfenstien: The New Order and The Old Blood

Dark Souls 1, 2 (Scholar of the First SIn if OS is 64-bit) and 3

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

Abzu

Earth Defense Force 4.1

Dying Light

Titanfall

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Portal 2

Dirt Rally
Resident Evil 6

Intel Core i3-4150 | ASRock H81M-HDS | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | G.Skill Ares 8GB (2 X 4GB) | EVGA Geforce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked | Silverstone PS0B | XFX 550W 80+ Bronze | Windows 8.1 64-bit (Upgrading to Windows 10)

1 minute ago, JMTHEFOX said:

Portal 2

im not that smart ;/

Depends what kind of games you like, based on what you've already listed:

Anno 2070

Dishonored

Metro: Last Light

Rainbow Six: Siege

Rocket League

Shadow Warrior 

Sleeping Dogs

Spec Ops: The Line

Torchlight 2

Rainbow Six Siege

Middle-Earth (currently playing, and is awesome)

Tomb Raider

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Splinter Cell Black List

16 hours ago, Yttrizy said:

im not that smart ;/

I would still recommend this game as one of the best linear single player experiences ever made. Figuring the puzzles out is meant to be a challenge. Dont be so hard on yourself and do yourself a huge favor and play this game. Walktroughs will be there if you get completely stuck but its not hard enough for that, just takes a bit of time. Get the first. It can be beat in about 2-3 hours first time and should give you an idea of what to expect if you dont want to make the investment into the full game.

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

In about 6 months time No Man's Sky.

Dont buy it yet though if you havnt, it needs a lot of fixing and extra content, and a lower price first.

Linus is my fetish.

7 hours ago, LordGrizzillaKreme said:

I would still recommend this game as one of the best linear single player experiences ever made. Figuring the puzzles out is meant to be a challenge. Dont be so hard on yourself and do yourself a huge favor and play this game. Walktroughs will be there if you get completely stuck but its not hard enough for that, just takes a bit of time. Get the first. It can be beat in about 2-3 hours first time and should give you an idea of what to expect if you dont want to make the investment into the full game.

i've done first in like 40 mins, but as i seen portal 2 is really hard

12 hours ago, Yttrizy said:

i've done first in like 40 mins, but as i seen portal 2 is really hard

Not really. I personally feel like the ending levels in the first cause me more frustration than most of the second game. Your choice but I feel like Portal 2 is a game most people should experience at least once.

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

• 4 months later...
On 2016-08-18 at 0:57 AM, frozeNNN said:

No man i am for real. I was planning on buying same GPU and CPU (CPU not confirmed yet) so i would like to know how it runs those games which i would mainly play. I watched YouTube benchmarks but there 1060 is paired with high end processors. I would like to know how it runs with i5 (it's almost same but still i want to be sure). 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Never would have thought a smiley face would confuse someone :D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OW is 100~ FPS ultra
Witcher 3 about 55~ with ultra, and max sharpness at 1080p