G2A Question

Do you use it? And if so, do you ever keep the G2A Shield on? Say I buy a game and untick the box can I claim it back through paypal or something?

NOTE- I ALWAYS HAVE THE PROTECTION ON, I AM NOT THAT CHEAP. JUST WONDERING :)

7 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

Do you use it? And if so, do you ever keep the G2A Shield on? Say I buy a game and untick the box can I claim it back through paypal or something?

NOTE- I ALWAYS HAVE THE PROTECTION ON, I AM NOT THAT CHEAP. JUST WONDERING :)

I've used it and it turned out pretty good for me though i have only made 2 purchases. one thing i do recommend and so would others is to ALWAYS keep the shield one. It's an extra dollar but it allows you to refund the purchase if it was fake.

Red (Soon to be Retired)CPU: FX-8350 Cooler: CM 212 Evo  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz Mobo: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 SSD: Kingston 128 GB (Boot), Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB (Main Games) HDD: WD Black 1 TB (Storage + Older Games) PSU: EVGA W1 500W Monitor: Dell ST2220l 21.5". Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard, Razer Deathadder Mouse, SteelSeries mosepad, 

I use it. I turn the shield on only if I am buying anything above €10.

I got scammed once on a 0.50€ game...It was removed from my steam library after few weeks of having it there.

I use g2a often, and only used shield if its over 10 bucks as well. I have never had any real issues as I only buy from "known sellers". (I did buy tomb raider 2013 w/ no shield and it didn't work. But I contacted the seller and I recieved a new code plus an extra for free. :) )

Vulcan (Main): Intel Xeon E3-1241 V3 | MSI GTX 1060 Armor OC | G. Skill Sniper 16GB + 4GB @1600  | Crucial BX100 120GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB External Seagate Portable | EVGA 650 GQ | Cryorig H7 | NZXT Source 210 Elite

Carbon (Laptop): Lenovo ThinkPad x230 | Core i7 3520m | 8GB Memory (2x4GB)  | 180GB SSD, Sandisk Ultra 128GB SD Card