Call of Duty Ghosts PC Requirements

Coombzy

I don't really care much for CoD anymore but for those that do here is the requirements released by Nvidia today you may be thinking super low end specs for the game think again at least on the recommended side the hard drive space required is also more than Battlefield 4 at 50GB and the recommended video card for a smooth experience is the 780

4Lfhl.jpg

Sources:

http://www.geforce.co.uk/games-applications/pc-games/call-of-duty-ghosts/system-requirements

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/call-of-duty-ghosts-needs-6gb-ram-and-50gb-installation-on-pc-6415427

http://gamerant.com/call-of-duty-ghosts-watch-dogs-pc-system-requirements/

780?? Just how good are the graphics?

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Considering the specs were on a Nvidia page I am not surprised that Nvidia is pushing for a 780 to increase incentives towards buying their expensive cards. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Also 64Bit only? I am surprised. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Cmon how is it posible to use 50GB I mean that game is the last dirt...Skyrim doesn't even take that much up! Heck flight simulator X with 100addons doesnt even reach 50gb.... i smell some faked specs

No its not only for the Beta, Retail game is 64 and 32bit

if you have 32 bit running Battlefield 4 I would still be concerned though

Cmon how is it posible to use 50GB I mean that game is the last dirt...Skyrim doesn't even take that much up! Heck flight simulator X with 100addons doesnt even reach 50gb.... i smell some faked specs

directly from Nvidia I doubt it

Guys it's 50GB because of the DLC! JK

But a GTX 780? I think not more so GTX760 should do the job. What if they are trying to get kids getting computer waste their money.

Quote me to get a reply!

I don't believe any of this. These specs are ridiculous considering CoD tries to be as accessible as it can just short of Blizzard's titles.

And everyone with a 128GB SSD that plays FPS games just shed a tear.

directly from Nvidia I doubt it

but still, even for Nvidia...this doesn't go in my head, its like saying "You can play Tetris with Integrated graphics but not with a titan taht is liquid cooled"

if you have 32 bit running Battlefield 4 I would still be concerned though

why would you be 64bit and 32bit only have diffrence in Ram if im not wrong

why would you be 64bit and 32bit only have diffrence in Ram if im not wrong

ram usage you would only have 4GB to work with not enough for any gamer nowadays.

I don't believe any of this. These specs are ridiculous considering CoD tries to be as accessible as it can just short of Blizzard's titles.

And everyone with a 128GB SSD that plays FPS games just shed a tear.

I feel at this point i should get a 500gb ssd instead of a 250gb

They need all that extra graphics horsepower for the fish that move out of your way and the companion dog.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

ram usage you would only have 4GB to work with not enough for any gamer now

i only have 6gb ram and it almost never exceeds 4gb ram