Computer won't join Internet after Windows 10 anniversary update?

Hi!

After the Windows 10 Anniversary Update I can't join the internet so I have to use my iPad hotspot my Internet works on other devices but not this one! HEEELP D;

Thanks

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Inuka said:

... It does join my hotspot but not my main Internet I don't wanna lose my stuff

You back up your stuff, clean install windows, and move your stuff back.

You should have clean installed windows in the first place, not used the upgrade.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

15 hours ago, Enderman said:

You back up your stuff, clean install windows, and move your stuff back.

You should have clean installed windows in the first place, not used the upgrade.

While you could clean install the anniversary update (they released a new ISO that is fully updated), it comes through windows update as a highly recomended update, which is automatic unless you take steps to stop it. It installs like what they used to call a service pack.

OP: Check that your network drivers are installed, the anniversary update may not have included them or they may have gotten corrupted. If they look fine, I still would uninstall the network device drivers and reboot the system. If Windows doesn't sort out the drivers when it reboots, then go get the proper drivers manually from the source, either intel or the website of you motherboard or system manufacturer.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

10 minutes ago, Inuka said:

If I do a clean install of windows I will have to download Windows 8.1 right? I only have Windows 8.1 disc :/

btw I have done scans with Adwcleaner, HitmanPRO , Avira AV and Maldarebytrs no virus.. I guess I'll just use hotspot I have unlimited data anyway :P:):D 

All you need is a 4GB USB drive http://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

Spoiler

On 8/3/2016 at 7:06 PM, Inuka said:

Hi!

After the Windows 10 Anniversary Update I can't join the internet so I have to use my iPad hotspot my Internet works on other devices but not this one! HEEELP D;

Thanks

what anti virus do you have ?

i lost all internet for a week till i found out it caused it .  you have to remove it along with your internet drivers   then reboot, clean up any leftovers run cc cleaner then reboot with no antivirus still now plug ethernet/enable the wifi  now if it works reboot and put anti virus back on it sounds stupid but it works and if it doesnt you do a clean install at that point

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS