CS:GO. Just my opinion on something

kameshss

Hello there awesome LTT people.

So, I'm new to CS:GO (so noob :P) . Currently CR8 Rank. Today, while I was playing I was kicked out of the session because I was using SCAR-20 by my own CT team. Most of the time, I got MVP and got most kills. The CT players tried to kick me for 3-4 times but not enough players voted. I asked for reason. They said I was noob and I use automatic sniper rifle. I got so much hate for that. I'm not firing some shitty words out of my mouth here. It's just my opinion. Well, if you're an expert or trying to be expert why do people use AWP it usually kills with in one shot? Take a pistol, go near enemy and shoot like a man infront of the enemy while he shoots you with SG 553. If I'm a noob, why people use an AUG or a SG 553 or any scoped automatic rifle? It has a scope and it's automatic. It usually kills within 3 or 4 shots if aimed correctly, if pointed at head, it'll kill within 2 shots. Same way I used SCAR-20. What's wrong? Why I was called being noob here. If I'm noob, you people shouldn't use AUG, SG 553, AWP. Use pistols like P250, P2000, USP, Glock and rifles like FAMAS and SSG 08. I think people who use AWP and calls me noob, should use SSG 08. It's a perfect weapon for them. It doesn't kill people usually within one shot. 

This is just ridiculous. I don't agree with them. Ofcourse, I used AWP before I was continuously using SCAR-20. But SCAR-20 is much better, but lack any ability to stay on target half the time. But, imo it's better than AWP.

This is just my opinion guys. Also, I was on Casual. They kicked me for this reason. This is just... I don't agree.

Don't kill me CS:GO EXPERTS.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Oh God, how do you dare use the SCAR-20. n00b.

Just kidding. CS:GO community isn't what you would call really friendly. What can I say, get used to it.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

news just in

people are dicks

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

20 minutes ago, blu4 said:

You get kills = you're a noob

You don't get kills = you're a noob

Welcome to CS:GO where people are made out of salt and Russians only cyka blyat on B site.

lol. And people are fucking mean.

19 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Oh God, how do you dare use the SCAR-20. n00b.

Just kidding. CS:GO community isn't what you would call really friendly. What can I say, get used to it.

the reason they said was fucking ridiculous tho.

18 minutes ago, ModuleLFS said:

Bad move playin that game.

I took 4-5 days for deciding whether to buy that game or not. but it was worth it. Except people are mean sometimes.

14 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

news just in

people are dicks

right. But small dicks.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

23 minutes ago, blu4 said:

Welcome to CS:GO where people are made out of salt and Russians only cyka blyat on B site.

ayy that made me giggle senpai

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

That's the history of Autosnipers = Noob. 

Well even in Competitive matches like ESL, some professional teams use autosnipers and the chat will call that user a noob.

So just ignore them lol. 

Twitchhttps://www.twitch.tv/b4mboozl3d Steamhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/asdjkasl/ YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTjOU0RQuC5DQIx6mk3SLSw

PC: Motherboard - MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Super Trio | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8) 

PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W Gold Modular | Cooler: be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | Storage: Adata XPG SX6000 1TB m.2 | Case: FSP CMT340

OH BUT THE SCAR20'S COOL AS FUCK WHEN GET_RIGHT ACES WITH IT THOUGH, YESYES IT IS.

CS:GO. Good game, HORRIBAD community.

Commenting about auto snipes. Auto snipe haters are noobs. If you can't deal with auto sniper, you really don't deserve calling others noobs.