Why the hate about Trump?

RuLeZ

I'm all for women and men being equal. I don't hate women nor do I think men should have more right than women.

I'm against people like this: 

These girls aren't feminists, they can't be called that.

But anyways. This is the kind of people who need a bullet in their head.

If you're this kind of feminist, honestly kys.

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

A lot of angy, affraid and misinformed people, disillusioned by former politicians voting for a big talking anti politician (read anti democratic) that has no solutions, just hints of violence against minorities that can be a scapegoat for his imminent faliour. 

Not a great mix. History teaches us nothing, it seems.

He just takes typically stupid conservative rhetoric about immigration and runs with it. Many seem to be keen on calling him "racist" and "sexist" and in my opinion both Trump critics and Trump supporters are wrong:

1) Trump critics call him "racist" and "sexist" and fail to make a proper case. This is your typical fucking retarded response:

2) Trump supporters immediately go "Trump has never said anything racist" forgetting this little nugget:

They insist this isn't a retarded generalization filled with contradiction: We don't "send" anyone people are just fleeing tremendous economical hardships but yet he wants to paint with the widest possible strokes about sending "our worst" and denouncing they're mostly criminals and drug lords when that's a tiny minority of a vast majority of simple economical migrants who go there illegally but try to keep regular day jobs usually related to hard labour to send back some money. The offensive part is not that he called immigrants criminals and rapist, he could call us wetbacks and spics for all I care. The offensive part is the failure to recognize very simple facts and basically while NOT being racist himself appealing to other racist bigots to win their vote.

Is illegal immigration a problem? Yes because Mexicans are not being properly assimilated at all and this helps perpetuate the poor perception American citizens have of immigrants. However the main issue is not increase in crime and "rape" and drug trafficking. The main problem is an informal economy the government has no way to track down to properly control with taxes, regulations, etc.

So people on band 1) fail to even consider illegal immigration has a real tangible impact and people on band 2) fail to recognize Trump's diagnosis and henceforth solution of the issue is abyssal and would be 100% ineffective.

Both sides in their refusal to compromise, to see things from another perspective, fail to see truth, as usual, lies somewhere in the middle: There is no need to demonize illegal immigrants or to pretend they present no issue at all. Instead once must properly analyze what actually happens which is an unaccounted imbalance of the economy in terms of good and services and taxes and revenue not being perceived due to the informal jobs immigrants take. Americans are 100% in their right to try to address those issues and while I would suggest actually attacking the root of the problem and punishing informal employers as well as giving incentive for proper employment and taxation to many people requesting temporal jobs and such would help keep the balance and stop the abuse and pointless narrative on both sides.

A very similar situation goes on when Trump discusses Islam and Muslims, Black lives matter, etc. Both sides get it wrong and both sides become so entrenched in their view points to the point that they both sound just fucking retarded.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'm going to try and keep all of my biases out of this post, and simply outline why he is looked down upon in the media, and by the progressive half of the US.

First, you'll need to understand what the Us is currently going through. During the age of McCarthyism kids grew up wanting to be rebellious left leaders, hating the ultra-right wing country they were raised in. These kids then grew up, and became teachers, community leaders, and professors at college. They then taught their left-wing ideals to students who were born in the more politically moderate climate, slowly reinforcing the left's side in the country. The US tends to swing back and forth from left to right politically, each swing in the opposite direction ushered on by extremists taking control.

What the US is going through right now, is a transition back to the right, now that the left has reached peak lunacy; demanding segregation, demanding racist and sexist laws be passed, demanding universities be places of safety, not study. The left has reach peaked mass, and the backlash response that the country normally has, is being manifested in Trump, and his campaign.

Trump, is like the natural response to the extreme stance the left has taken in recent years. He is the catalyst for our countries transition to a more right leaning political spectrum, albeit an extreme one. This naturally makes him literally hitler in the eyes of the left favoring media. I kid you not, for a while the media was claiming he was literally the new hitler. Trump, has some ideas that the left absolutely does not agree with, stuff like stopping immigration from areas of conflict like syria and iraq. This is seen not as a way to stop any extremists who might start conflict here, but as blatant racism by his left leaning opponents. 

Honestly, the media says a lot of things about Trump that simply, are not true. They say he hates black people; The only thing he's ever said publicly about black is people is "...they love me!"

They say he hates women, when he's never taken such a stance in his campaign. 

There are blatantly a lot of memes about trump that the media likes to reinforce, that simply are almost all fabrications. They simply, in their left leaning minds, cannot cope with trump, and the right leaning america he proposes. The media is willing to do anything, and everything to try and stop him. What the media in the US fails to realize though, is that every time they attack trump, calling him a racist, a bigot, or a misogynist, they simply reinforce trumps own standing as someone who is willing to stand up to the marxists, racists, bigots, and the bullies controlling the left.

Now, for my own personal thoughts on trump, 

Me, being a registered voter in the US, will be voting for trump with this next election cycle.

Not because I like him, but because I actually viscerally dislike him. Now that bernie is out of the running, I will not stand to see the lying corrupt hillary in office. I refuse to push along the status quo any more.

The way I see it, there's only two ways things are going to happen now. Hillary gets voted into office and the normalcy of american politics continues, in all its corrupt, broken, and backwards nature. She continues to tow the line and bring nothing new to the table, instead reinforcing the bullshit marxist, sexist, and racist ideas of the left.

Or, trump gets voted into office. I have no idea what to expect from trump being in office. Will he be a good president? Most likely not; but will he be a wake up call for america to look back at itself and see just how bad the left has become? Hopefully.

I'm voting for him, less for his capabilities; and more for his shock factor, in hopes it wakes america up and forces us to see the left for what it has become. A backwards den or racist, sexist marxists trying to control every aspect of your life through social-progressive pressure

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 hour ago, Quinnbeast said:

Sweet. I'm a feminist. Bring it on.

I bet you're not. Not in the sense that most modern feminist are. Let's forget their usual bait and switch tactics about giving the dictionary definition of Feminism being about equality.

Most of them advocate for female superiority by advocating for affirmative action, advocating for special rights for women above those of men and by outright misinterpreting hard data like the infamous wage gap.

Are you for female superiority? Are you ok with subduing people, to deny them jobs and positions in public office just because of their sex? Because that's exactly what a dangerous Feminists like Justin Trudeau in Canada not only advocate for but already put in practice.

If you mean to say that you're a feminist in the sense that you're egalitarian and are for the equal rights and equality of opportunity, not of outcome, then I think most of us here are actually feminist. This is NOT what modern Feminist or so called 3rd wave feminist are preaching for.

-------

Current Rig

-------

29 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I bet you're not. Not in the sense that most modern feminist are. Let's forget their usual bait and switch tactics about giving the dictionary definition of Feminism being about equality.

Most of them advocate for female superiority by advocating for affirmative action, advocating for special rights for women above those of men and by outright misinterpreting hard data like the infamous wage gap.

Are you for female superiority? Are you ok with subduing people, to deny them jobs and positions in public office just because of their sex? Because that's exactly what a dangerous Feminists like Justin Trudeau in Canada not only advocate for but already put in practice.

If you mean to say that you're a feminist in the sense that you're egalitarian and are for the equal rights and equality of opportunity, not of outcome, then I think most of us here are actually feminist. This is NOT what modern Feminist or so called 3rd wave feminist are preaching for.

As in Animal Farm, some pigs are more equal than others.  There's the phrase "milk before honey" and that's what this "equality between the genders" thing is.  Sure, equality, but what does that mean?  All of the sudden, you find out that being a white cis male is bad and "problematic,"women need to be favored over men in jobs and be paid as much as men even if they don't work as much", then you hear about how masculinity is toxic and the problem behind everything in the world (a single cause of blame is the mark of a true zealot), how every man with hair on his chest is a "dudebro" part of the MRA Illuminati and how not having women soldiers in a WWI game is terribly sexist and suddenly you realize exactly what is meant by "equality" and exactly what being a "feminist" entails.  When your rhetoric is starting to match that of 19th century bomb-throwing anarchists, then you need to take a harder look at exactly what is behind the word "equality."

WALL

'nuff said.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I don't hate Trump, but I also think having him as president is going to be a shitshow

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

11 minutes ago, MindlessAutomata said:

As in Animal Farm, some pigs are more equal than others.  There's the phrase "milk before honey" and that's what this "equality between the genders" thing is.  Sure, equality, but what does that mean?  All of the sudden, you find out that being a white cis male is bad and "problematic,"women need to be favored over men in jobs and be paid as much as men even if they don't work as much", then you hear about how masculinity is toxic and the problem behind everything in the world (a single cause of blame is the mark of a true zealot), how every man with hair on his chest is a "dudebro" part of the MRA Illuminati and how not having women soldiers in a WWI game is terribly sexist and suddenly you realize exactly what is meant by "equality" and exactly what being a "feminist" entails.  When your rhetoric is starting to match that of 19th century bomb-throwing anarchists, then you need to take a harder look at exactly what is behind the word "equality."

These ideas here aren't feminist, that's why the term feminazi was coined. As a play at Htiler's belief that only the True German race was worthy and deserving

But I am not getiing into this discussion xD

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Energycore said:

These ideas here aren't feminist, that's why the term feminazi was coined. As a play at Htiler's belief that only the True German race was worthy and deserving

But I am not getiing into this discussion xD

These ideas are being put forward by people claiming to be feminist, with degrees on gender studies, with long histories of "academia" and far and wide political and social reach.

Sorry but what you're doing we call the No true Scotsman fallacy. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

These ideas are being put forward by people claiming to be feminist, with degrees on gender studies, with long histories of "academia" and far and wide political and social reach.

Hmm.

It's just that feminists are a very diverse group just like pretty much all groups, and it's unfair to judge the reasonable ones on the basis of the stupid ones

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Just now, Energycore said:

Hmm.

It's just that feminists are a very diverse group just like pretty much all groups, and it's unfair to judge the reasonable ones on the basis of the stupid ones

We judge ideas based on merit, not labels. On that you have a point.

However it shouldn't be an outsider's responsibility to monitor a movement and it's internal struggles. If feminist don't want to be associated with some of the ideas being put forward in their name they should raise their voices. For example like what Blaise Wilson does: http://egafeminist.blogspot.com/

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

We judge ideas based on merit, not labels. On that you have a point.

However it shouldn't be an outsider's responsibility to monitor a movement and it's internal struggles. If feminist don't want to be associated with some of the ideas being put forward in their name they should raise their voices. For example like what Blaise Wilson does: http://egafeminist.blogspot.com/

That was insightful, I'll check the link out.

Now I must leave this thread for good. :P

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

The fact that a very loud group hijacked a concept doesn't mean they actually become that which they claim.

I am aware of so called feminists who preach superiority, but by and large almost everyone in my own political circle(national level) fits the definition of the original feminists. Those preaching superiority are guilty of the fallacy.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I'll give him this. He isn't afraid to take a strong stance on 1 side of the tough issues. Watching some of these guys dance around real issues in fear of upsetting people is downright hilarious.

I'd vote for him. The Trump hate is media driven for ratings anyway.

Just now, Centurius said:

The fact that a very loud group hijacked a concept doesn't mean they actually become that which they claim.

I am aware of so called feminists who preach superiority, but by and large almost everyone in my own political circle(national level) fits the definition of the original feminists. Those preaching superiority are guilty of the fallacy.

I understand your point, I just think first wave feminists should be a lot more adamant about taking back their movement as I mentioned for example on my previous post about Blaise Wilson: She is a feminist and she pretty much has completely opposite views to 3rd wave feminists asking for women to be afforded agency and responsibility instead of protection and special treatment. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

I understand your point, I just think first wave feminists should be a lot more adamant about taking back their movement as I mentioned for example on my previous post about Blaise Wilson: She is a feminist and she pretty much has completely opposite views to 3rd wave feminists asking for women to be afforded agency and responsibility instead of protection and special treatment. 

They definitely do, the problem is the media loves to focus on the superiority angle of feminism.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Just now, Centurius said:

They definitely do, the problem is the media loves to focus on the superiority angle of feminism.

That's a very different topic but yes: The media and academia has been almost completely hijacked my Marxist rhetoric that constantly advocates their brand of "justice" which basically translates to "Reverse the status quo and benefit someone else/Switch the oppressed to oppresors" which is a perversion of true equality.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Anyone that seriously thinks Donald Trump becoming President is going to drastically change the United States clearly doesn't have a good grasp on how the American political system works. No one man, President or not, can just start passing laws and doing whatever he pleases. There are checks and balances. Everything will be okay. In the same ways the system frustrates people by never progressing or changing, it will work in the event Trump is elected President just the same. Virtually nothing will change. Everyone is so quick to outrage now a days about everything it's amazing.

More interesting in regards to this election though is how badly both candidates are. Never has there been two more disliked candidates running for President at the same time in the history of the United States before. Incredibly sad when you think about it, but I find it interesting. If either side had even a halfway decent candidate they would destroy the other, but Clinton and Trump are so disliked it's making the election really hard to predict.

If I were a resident of the US and voting, I would have to go independent this time around, just to show my growing disapproval of the Republican party. I couldn't in good conscience vote for Trump and under no circumstances would I ever vote for Clinton.

20 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

That's a very different topic but yes: The media and academia has been almost completely hijacked my Marxist rhetoric that constantly advocates their brand of "justice" which basically translates to "Reverse the status quo and benefit someone else/Switch the oppressed to oppresors" which is a perversion of true equality.

yeah, equality is really just code for someone being satisfied with their lot in life vs. everyone else. true equality only exists if everyone was a carbon copy of everyone else. Problem is, people are never satisfied with what they have if they believe they deserve more.

The best comparison to the current political landscape in the US is "bread and circuses." In ancient Rome the common people (plebes) had a lot of power when they rallied together and formed a movement. To keep them satisfied and docile, the government would give them free bread and endless entertainment. Even worse if anyone rebelled against the system, they risked ending up in the very arena that kept the people happy and appeased.

In the US, there's how many people on welfare and/or foodstamps? Anyone threatening to take that away is evil and dangerous, even if it means plentiful work and dignity instead of endless bread and circuses.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

@Atmos  While trying to respect your point of view... like WTF kind of reason is that?  Putting Trump in power gives the dumbest people in America political sway.  The man practically hijacked the RP and the shit of the country saw an opportunity to fuck things up. 

That is what Trump's populist movement is, a call to the ignorant to be proud of that ignorance; to speak their bigotry out loud.

So you have two corrupt nominees.  Both are out to get rich.  You cannot justify voting for either if you are a decent person.  What you can do is not give pieces of shit like David Duke the leeway to run for office... as he is now trying to do.  Trump is being used by the bigots of the country (I mean generational and culturally driven bigotry) and he does not give a shit.  He likes it.  He might turn on them, but... they are the reason he is where he is.

There was an Alton Sterling thread where a discussion about state violence against innocent people was being discussed.  I have been holding back from posting there.  I thought I might just post there for about a week or two to show innocent people being actively attacked by the state every day, but I stopped after a few incidents.  The community therapist guy that just got shot by police... after he was shot he asked the officer:  Sir, why did you shoot me?  The officer replied:  I don't know.  They made up a story now pointing to the officer's "bad marksmanship".  He was really aiming for the severely autistic man holding a fucking toy truck. 

The systemic bigotry is very real.  The systematic action to focus on minority groups by police is very real.  The people that drive this hate toward african american (and others) communities make up a large portion Donald Trump supporters.  A delegate just got her republican credentials revoked the other day for tweeting that officers will snipe niggers protesting outside.  Just stupid shit.

I hope your plan fails Atmos. 

8 minutes ago, stconquest said:

@Atmos 

-snip-

I hope your plan fails Atmos. 

So you'd rather have the most corrupt candidate we've had in ages be in office, than at least give us the chance to have a change?

I also don't think you really understand all of trumps supporters. You say the majority even are racists and generational bigots, but I want to know where you get that information from. I, as well as anyone else with half a mind, am not going to accept sources like fox, cnn, abc, or any of the other major news outlets in the US. I want some legitimate independent studies that show that the majority of trumps supporters are bigots.

Oh, that's just another meme being pushed by the anti-trump and illiberal left media; and there are no independent studies that show that the majority of trumps supporters are racist bigots? Perhaps what you, and the rest of the illiberal media are seeing, are the most vocal of that group. Which, happens all the time. A small, but extremely vocal group can often appear to make up a majority if you don't bother to actually look into it, but simply accept their rhetoric.

And to be completely honest here, I'd still rather have a complete moron in office, who at least is going to do what he says; than a pathological liar, thief, and criminal out for no one else but themselves, and who is willing to do what ever it takes, and take what ever bribes are hinted at them. 

Trump is a moron, but he's at least an honest moron. Despite the memes being pushed by the illiberal left.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

The people who hate trump are libtards who think islam is the religion of peace and when they see terrorist attacks they say "don't jump to conclusions".(cough cough TYT)

they think Hillary is better then trump so don't believe any of the bullshit they spew.

-huffintonpost.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

15 minutes ago, Atmos said:

So you'd rather have the most corrupt candidate we've had in ages be in office, than at least give us the chance to have a change?

I also don't think you really understand all of trumps supporters. You say the majority even are racists and generational bigots, but I want to know where you get that information from. I, as well as anyone else with half a mind, am not going to accept sources like fox, cnn, abc, or any of the other major news outlets in the US. I want some legitimate independent studies that show that the majority of trumps supporters are bigots.

Oh, that's just another meme being pushed by the anti-trump and illiberal left media; and there are no independent studies that show that the majority of trumps supporters are racist bigots? Perhaps what you, and the rest of the illiberal media are seeing, are the most vocal of that group. Which, happens all the time. A small, but extremely vocal group can often appear to make up a majority if you don't bother to actually look into it, but simply accept their rhetoric.

And to be completely honest here, I'd still rather have a complete moron in office, who at least is going to do what he says; than a pathological liar, thief, and criminal out for no one else but themselves, and who is willing to do what ever it takes, and take what ever bribes are hinted at them. 

Trump is a moron, but he's at least an honest moron. Despite the memes being pushed by the illiberal left.

I'm pretty sure Godwin's Law should also apply to racism and bigotry. It seems to be (ironically) the trump card used in every political discussion, and is almost itself a meme at this point.  Stats and facts just have no place. Like the fact that trump has more female execs than male, and pays men and women equally, while Hillary pays women on average 20% less under her employment. But trump is the bigot because he focuses on facts instead of feelings. I'm glad I don't live in the US man, the whole political system there is suffering from severe bipolar disorder, where both sides are expected to throw the baby out with the bath water. If they don't, they are evil. if they do, the other side is evil. everyone wants to know where the other side stands, and no one should deviate from the chosen side. Seriously, it reminds me of musket battles fought hundreds of years ago where both sides lined up and shot at each other from 20 feet away, and at lunch and break time they stopped and chatted with each other. xD

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I was 100% Bernie Sanders, but it looks like that ship set sail. Clinton is just an awful choice I can't in good conscience make which leaves me left with Donald Trump because maybe national socialism could come out of it which I still think is better than where we are or Jill Stein for the sort of Democratic socialism Bernie was trying for. Gary Johnson is the opposite of what I'd like to see us heading.