Why the hate about Trump?

RuLeZ
Just now, berny22 said:

Nah, I'm not here to argue. I just hate feminists. I just hope you're not "that" kind of feminist.

So you hate people that believe that there should be gender equality? I think you need to step back from the keyboard before you hurt yourself.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Comparing the Netherlands and Belgium to the United States and Mexico are two different things. 

it's a bit of a joke here, even when our borders were "closed" they were still very much open.

and there's A LOT of people going from belgium to the netherlands for "recreational produce"

Just now, Quinnbeast said:

So you hate people that believe that there should be gender equality? I think you need to step back from the keyboard before you hurt yourself.

he means he believes people should be equal, but that the kind of "feminist" that claims women are superior should apply a baseball bat to the back of their heads.

it's very sad, but "feminist" has gotten a very sour undertone after some women started to use the banned to claim female superiority.

2 minutes ago, Centurius said:

True, but you guys like our drugs too much and we your beer :P 

and our exchange plan of tourists :P

27 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

The hate for Trump is, to put it simply, stupid. I'm not saying he's a saint, because he can say some stupid things, but holy hell, the media is all against Trump. It's sad, because they'll take literally anything he says and twist it. His quote about Saddam Hussein was meant to be interpreted as "he wasn't a good leader but he did a great job at keeping terrorists in their place". But classic media sources spun it around.

I would really like to know what you think about all the stupid things Trump directly said about Obama.  Seriously, you argue about twisting things.  Trump is so fucking twisted.

Do I start listing the cringe?  China behind the false campaign to promote climate change in the media... Obama is not a US citizen... I am sure I can do more if I really think/look for it.

Just now, stconquest said:

I would really like to know what you think about all the stupid things Trump directly said about Obama.  Seriously, you argue about twisting things.  Trump is so fucking twisted.

Do I start listing the cringe?  China behind the false campaign to promote climate change in the media... Obama is a muslim... I am sure I can do more if I really think/look for it.

wait.. did trump say obama is a muslim?

if so, can we *please* take one minute of silence to facepalm? xD

Just now, manikyath said:

I changed it, he implied it... but that is not a big deal for Trump.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

Do I start listing the cringe?  China behind the false campaign to promote climate change in the media... Obama is not a US citizen... I am sure I can do more if I really think/look for it.

As I said, he can say some stupid things. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

He did, he's also the guy that pushed for the birth certificate shit a few years back.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

As I said, he can say some stupid things. 

Yeah, but he deserves all the shit he gets, and then some.

Not really.

I could say the same for Hillary.

the issue between trump and hilary is that they're both very dangerous people as a politician.

trump because he has no brakes, seemingly no morals, and is defenately showing signs of losing grasp on the world

hilary... has a secret agenda, everyone knows this, it's how the clintons work, i'm sure she means well at least to some degree, but there's just a strange whiff about the whole clinton family.

On 7/24/2016 at 5:58 PM, Dan Castellaneta said:

Not really.

I could say the same for Hillary.

This is not about Hilary.  This is about Trump.

I try to think of something stupid Trump said or did... then my brain is overwhelmed to a tirade of data... Trump is a genius.  He does so much stupid shit it is hard to start listing it.  xD

How about:  When his fellow americans were fighting  a war in vietnam... his battle was avoiding venereal disease because of all the sex he was having at the time.  Deferment after deferment so he can get trashed and fuck.

This is your nominee.

he means he believes people should be equal, but that the kind of "feminist" that claims women are superior should apply a baseball bat to the back of their heads.

it's very sad, but "feminist" has gotten a very sour undertone after some women started to use the banned to claim female superiority.

Okay, as soon as you put terminology in quotation marks, you're clearly talking about "something else". Sorry, I'm getting lost in all this "inferred" meaning. How people choose to represent themselves doesn't change the fundamental meaning of word. Superiority comes in every guise, and men are at least (and typically more) guilty of it.

Just now, Quinnbeast said:

Okay, as soon as you put terminology in quotation marks, you're clearly talking about "something else". Sorry, I'm getting lost in all this "inferred" meaning. How people choose to represent themselves doesn't change the fundamental meaning of word. Superiority comes in every guise, and men are at least (and typically more) guilty of it.

the issue with the quotation marks is these people label themselves as such, so they give the entire party a bad taste.

these "feminists" (with quotation marks) are to feminists (without quotation marks) what WBC is to the catholic church.

Redefining the word feminism to suit your agenda... is that not something a "SJW" would do?

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

the issue between trump and hilary is that they're both very dangerous people as a politician.

trump because he has no brakes, seemingly no morals, and is defenately showing signs of losing grasp on the world

hilary... has a secret agenda, everyone knows this, it's how the clintons work, i'm sure she means well at least to some degree, but there's just a strange whiff about the whole clinton family.

No morals is kinda weird. Yes, he has a big ass mouth, but saying that he has no morals is pushing it a bit.

As I've said before, do you want stupid evil or smart evil in the office?

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

This is not about Hilary.  This is about Trump.

I try to think of something stupid Trump said or did... then my brain is overwhelmed to a tirade of data... Trump is a genius.  He does so much stupid shit it is hard to start listing it.  xD

How about:  When his fellow americans were fighting  a war in vietnam... his battle was avoiding venereal disease because of all the sex he was having at the time.  Deferment after deferment to he can get trashed and fuck.

This is your nominee.

And Hillary was doing what at the same time?

Not to mention her ass shouldn't even be able to run considering that Bill was ready to be impeached but was saved by a meeting, a repeat of that with the emails, and Benghazi.

I can bring Hillary in here, doesn't matter if this thread is about Trump.

No morals is kinda weird. Yes, he has a big ass mouth, but saying that he has no morals is pushing it a bit.

this side of the pond works differently, here a politician almost gets a trial for hate crimes if he mentions there may be rotten apples within the muslim population.

And Hillary was doing what at the same time?

Not to mention her ass shouldn't even be able to run considering that Bill was ready to be impeached but was saved by a meeting, a repeat of that with the emails, and Benghazi.

I can bring Hillary in here, doesn't matter if this thread is about Trump.

Dafuq, I don't care about that bitch.  ;)

Even if Hilary was to be considered worse, Trump is still not what I would personally want in a representative.  You understand the base of his support is bigoted, right?  Like seriously fucking opaque level bigotry. 

this side of the pond works differently, here a politician almost gets a trial for hate crimes if he mentions there may be rotten apples within the muslim population.

lol

Yeah, and that really sucks about Europe right now. There's a decent amount that are fucking up Europe. Everyone? No. But a considerable amount? Yep.

lol

Yeah, and that really sucks about Europe right now. There's a decent amount that are fucking up Europe. Everyone? No. But a considerable amount? Yep.

europe is a puppet show either way. that's what a lot of 'muricans dont understand about brexit: nothing's changing, it's all a puppet show.

europe is a puppet show either way. that's what a lot of 'muricans dont understand about brexit: nothing's changing, it's all a puppet show.

That's not fair.  Market stability changed a bit.:)

That's not fair.  Market stability changed a bit.:)

because investors expected other investrors to trip out, so they all tripped out simultaniously.

if anything, it's the right moment to play around on the stock market.

because investors expected other investrors to trip out, so they all tripped out simultaniously.

if anything, it's the right moment to play around on the stock market.

Right.... see... change.

Right.... see... change.

if that's change, obama is the most influential politician in history :P