WTF is this $150 intel build -_-

Youbetternot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdG09qUjuCY

A 1$50 build with intel and it has no storage correct me if I am wrong if you have no storage how are you going to download the OS and stuff?

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Magic, thats how.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Don't worry minesweeper to the rescue  

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Don't worry minesweeper to the rescue  

When you a hit a mine it will blue screen.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Wow, that's awful. I'd go for a 300 watt Seasonic power supply and use a desk drawer as a case, if I really needed to save money.

You also are going to be needing to run XP or something earlier if you want to use only one gigabyte of RAM.

I have asked this question before, but now I actually want to know. Will it run minecraft?

He who dies with the most tools wins.

A 1$50 build with intel and it has no storage correct me if I am wrong if you have no storage how are you going to download the OS and stuff?

Did you even listen to the very beginning of the video?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Did you even listen to the very beginning of the video?

$150 ULTRA PC!!!!!

My phone has double the amount of cores, double the RAM and cost double the price and probably has double the score in benchmarks... NOW WHAT!? :D

No but seriously, if you have that tight of a budget, get a membership in an internet cafe.

who cares...

Well first of all, he says that you should reuse your HDD and optical drive.

Secondly, you can run your OS from a USB memory stick (even Windows supports it starting with Windows 8 Enterprise/Ultimate).

ummmm damn small linux on a found flash drive?

is damn small linux still supported or am i really out of date on linux distros

also it has 1GB of RAM fire up chrome and it will most likely blue screen or bug out.

My ram is sometimes 5-7 gigs of 8 gigs. I had issues a couple of days back

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Spend more and get something more, pay too cheap, YOU WILL REGRET IT, TRUST ME <- To anyone who is thinking of spending under $200, I bought something like that a while back, pretty good, ended up regretting it...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Mine is like 200$ and i can run LoL, css, tf2, portal2 mw2 and much more at the highest hueheuuhehue