AMD Polaris Giveaway

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have I3 6100 and gt 630 2gb model witch even isnt mine, sooo i need that gpu ;( and gt630 sucks. Playing cs go on 720p everything on low and I'am getting about 100fps. Thats shit maan 

Edited by BigMudi

gtx 650ti boost here, so i need a new card asap, thank you!!!!

My old AMD 5700 is kinda dying slowly and having freezes more and more so I think I actually need to upgrade...but it still can run AC Blackflag on lowest so yay :D

I'd love either of these as I am currently restricted by my A10-6790k APU setup with integrated graphics. I need awesomeness in my life

i have a GTS450, i think i am very much due for a graphics update 

I always have Nvidia for my rig, but now I'm up to build a new rig so it is cool to try AMD this time.

Currently I have GTX750 and I would really like to enjoy BF1 with the new RX 480.

Hi everyone, I'm acutally building a new rig, because I'm currently using a old laptop, with the first gen GT 630 1Go (With only 96 cuda core), so a new GC will be nice :)

Thanks ! 

Hiyao!

After upgrading from Gigabite 8600 GT to Gigabite 560ti. So i can calmly say, that there is time for another upgrade.

And to save those energies is proper way to go!

And than for the giveaway!

gibe nao plz

I want it. 

Currently using amd radeon hd 7750  1gb DDR5 in my rig. Its been long time not upgraded my gpu.And i would love to use such high end grpahic card so that i can play games on 1080p maxed out locked 60fps and even on 2k and 4k.Thank you linustechtips

I have a R9 270x and it's OK,  it does work on the most games, but I'm afraid that it won't work for battlefield 1 and I'm a big fan of battlefield. Also on the steam summer sales I bought the new doom, but it barely playable 30-60 fps on everything low as possible. FeelsBadMan 

i got a gtx 960 with 2 gb and thats too less for me thats why i hope i can win one of those amd gpus

gibe nao pls

... but seriously I have a 280x and this would be a decent upgrade. Thanks for the awesome giveaways recently and good luck everyone. 

Currently still using a 7870 its going to be a 5 year old later this year. Hahaha and its starting to show.its age

I currently use a GTX 750 which is quite outdated and uses VGA :(

It would be awesome if I could upgrade to a new polaris graphics card and I could run pretty much any game I want. :)

I'm running a radeon r7 260b in my gaming rig. The thing is, I've recently gotten a 4K 65inch TV which is really nice and would be awesome to game on, however, the card just doesn't support 4k. It also isn't very powerful, because not only do I game, I animate. If I had a card like that, it would at least half the rendering time of my animations, which would normally take hours. I would also like to get a VR ready card for sometime in the future when I get to buying myself a VR headset.

I'm also running an AMD FX CPU (I don't remember the exact model) and 16 gigabytes of RAM. it is plenty to run most anything, but the graphics card is lagging behind and I'll need a new one soon anyways.

P.S. The SATA cable I use to connect my drive to my motherboard is slower than I would like, are there any alternatives or ways of making a faster connection?

Thanks for your time,

Mike

I am currently using an Nvidia GTX 970, so it would be cool if this thing can convince me to switch to the Red team :D

Current i have a R9 270x in my rig and this card is too slow for my games and the temps are too high! I need a new one! Maybe i have luck!

I currently have a amd readeon r9 270x but it's getting a little hot and I really want the rx480 for my 4K screen. ?

I have a gtx 660 and it sucks. Thanks for the giveaway.

I am using Asus AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB OC and I want to win Polaris graphics card !!!