AMD Polaris Giveaway

I've got a HD 4830. An RX480 could possibly be a slight downgrade, but the sexy stock cooler will be the real factor here./s

So give nao pls.

gibe nao pls

My rig: 

i7-6700k

gtx 1070

16gb ram

650watt psu

z170 mobo

500gb ssd

I have a AMD 7770 that's getting a little old so could really do with a new card.

My gtx 960 is adequate but I would like a polaris one though :P

~ Luc Luc

I have geforce gt 730. It sucks. Noise is loud and no power to play

I'm a long time AMD fan, still running my good old workhorse the HD 6970. The 2GB frame buffer is gettin kinda small, and driver support ended a while back. Its a non-GCN card, and its time for me to upgrade. I hope I can get a Polaris card! :)

I'm building a PC and have all the parts but the gpu so I'm team amd and if I could get the card that would be amazing!

I'd give it to a friend who doesn't have the money to upgrade his aging rig, and his 7970 is having a rough go of things as of late.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

My computer has an empty space waiting for this CPU

Thanks for all ltt and amd!

i had an r9 270x, but it died, RMD'd to MSI and have a 380 now, but i am still wan more eye candy in games

My GF is using a GTX 240, If i can obtain a new GPU i can give her mine. which would allow her to play Dirx11 games. 

Still running a Radeon HD 7750 and struggling :(

Gibe nao pls

lol i'm on integrated graphics. so hardcore.

To be honest, if I don't win, I'm gonna buy the RX480 anyways.
I'm currently using a Sapphire AMD 7790 OC 2GB.

Keep up the good work!

Currently using an EVGA GTX 970 SSC.  I would like to use the Radeon card for better DX 12 and Vulcan game performance.

I want to put it in my first gaming PC

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work.

In my little bundle of power is the whopping power OF AN R7 265!

ok. Maybe it's not whopping. And it may get really hot. But its a little fighter!

That being said, a graphics card that doesn't go 100+ degrees celsius when playing overwatch is desirable. :)

my current rig consist of an Athlon II X2 220 (yeah, old and bad asf) and a HD5450, my old pc died a year ago and the one i'm using is worse as the deceased. As poor as i am for sure a new vga could help me a lot, i could buy a new mobo and cpu as well as a better (than this generic) psu and still could afford it. 

Thank you so much Ltt Team <3

This would be awesome if I won this, good luck to everyone!

Also thanks for the awesome content you make :D

I'm using an iGPU :( and really want to take advantage of my free sync monitor. I finally got new cpu so a new gpu would be really cool.

Spoiler

On July 18, 2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently running a gtx 950 ftw by EVGA with a Skylake i3. Good mid range rig, but my friend is building a system and would like to win the new card for me, to give him my 950. Or sell it.

I just bought a  part for my pc. But i dont have a graphics card. I'm Waiting till october to get one that i can afford. i am a youtube content creator (channel name : Malik Shibly). Would like a shoutout from you guys because i have like 10 views total. i really need a good video card to be able to edit properly cause my current pc is  piece of crap. Thanks hope u guys have a good time