AMD Polaris Giveaway

Hi there, I have a gts 450 and a core 2 quad q6600 and i am building a new rig. I could really use a new gpu for this rig. I am in 6th grade by the way. So can i please have the gpu please!

Hey guys, I would love to try AMD, my current rig is i7 and nvidia 670...

xoo

Just now, Quasarix said:

Hey guys, I would love to try AMD, my current rig is i7 and nvidia 670...

nice rig m8

oh and by the way, i am trying to stream games as well using an app called remotr and the gpu would help

I've been using a R9 280X for about a year. Seeing AMD finally release a GPU that's competitive I just have to get it and finally get a meaningful upgrade for my rig.

It will be a huge help beacuse I build a new pc, and don't have any gpu.

gibe nao pls 

My 650 ti died so im looking for new gpu.

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GTX660! I have a super great deal lined up right now on an ultrawide from LG that I am buying because of all of LTT's awesome videos. I am not confident that I will be fully able to take advantage of that gaming experience without buying a new graphics card, but a giveaway card would be lovely ;)

-Cheers Everybody-

I have a R9 285 but I´m not really happy with it. Too much heat and not that much performance. And my friends need the R9 285 :)

Good luck for all

GTX 960, but only because I was worried that an AMD equivalent would be too much for my current PSU. Although this way I would still not be supporting AMD, but I'm still in college so we can let it slide right..

On 7/18/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

this is my setup for now , so if i get the amd graphic i try to make new setup 

Untitled11111.jpg

R9 380x currently... but with all the issues with drivers on these I need to replace it already. RX480 (or 490 if there is one... ) will be the answer. Please let my Team Red build work as it should. 

this is my setup for now , so if i get the amd graphic i try to make new setup 

Untitled11111.jpg

GTX 750Ti, and I think it is time for an upgrade because I fear  the card won't be good enough for BF1 at medium settings, it doesn't even handle Battlefront at low anymore.

i5 6500 @3.2Ghz, Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Mini, 16GB DDR4 @2400Mhz, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Corsair Vengance 650W, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, Thermaltake Versa U21, Hyper 103

AOC Agon AG271UG 27" 4k G-Sync, G933, G502, G801

I would love to win so I can have higher FPS and get VR sooner :D

I have a GTX 780 from Gigabyte and i 'm really interested in the new AMD GPUs so i 'll give it a try.

Currently using a gtx 970. However said card is the survivor of a murderous motherboard that fried 5 other video cards. It has bad coil whine and has an issue from the killer motherboard. Like the driver kernal randomly stopping. It does it in other rigs as well so i assume its just a slow death. Need new video card because i dont know if evga will be down with another rma on a card that kind of works >_>

I am running a R9-380 and would love to try out the new gear. Good luck everyone

I have an 870m (a laptop thus) but getting this GPU will take a huge chunk off the wallet-pains of finally getting a desktop, since "good-enough" desktops without a GPU can be easily had second hand for 200-300€

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

I have to say what GPU I have, but I don't have any... All I currently have is the Intel HD Graphics 5500 in my 'not bad, but certainly not good' laptop. Secret: xUVz4nRmxn4

I currently own a pc running on the old intel hd graphics 3000. Not even embarrassed. I could use that new shiny beautiful polaris tech gpu for a headstart in building my new rig! :) Best of luck to others!

I'm using a nvidia GT 635m 2gb on laptop. And yes, i know the i can't upgrade it.

But i'm still struggling about my "few months" later plan on building a pc, because the "price" on the new graphic cards here are spiked pretty high ( price listed at store and price telled by the shopkeeper are different ). And most of the freesync 144hz monitor are cheaper.

So yeah, getting those 480 polaris would be a big help for my "plan".

I am trying to build a new rig with unraid and having a graphics card to passthrough would be awesome!

i currently have gtx460 in my rig. My diy wood test bench crappy rig. Please o please pick me !!

i own a radeon hd 4550 so thats why i want it