AMD Polaris Giveaway

Had an EVGA Gtx 660 ti in my rig last month but it died unfortunately. And i prefer the Polaris 10 Card. :P

I have a Sapphire Radeon 260x and i want this because it would be a huge upgrade for my AMD based system.

I currently use a laptop with an IGPU but I'm planning to build myself a PC and it would be awesome to have that GPU for free :D

onboard intel 3000 series................ had a kid and killed my rig to get baby stuff... miss gaming on a pc PS is just not the same

I have a GTX 660 ti, was pretty good when I built my pc 3 years ago.  but now it's chugging on games like Fallout4 :(

I have a R9 380, but I want to upgrade so I can play all of my games on high settings. Also my current card crashes spontaneously on certain games.

On 7/18/2016 at 8:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm travelling so I have ma rig back at home tho it doesn't have a GPU......YET. But I have my handy hp pavillion 15 with so i'm not alone.

(Btw my laptop has an intel hd graphics 520 and a dedicated AMD Radeon R5 M430)

Oh and the left corner of my laptop heats up to 80degrees C + when i'm  playing cod waw or dark souls

Edited by Danish Farooqui
just so u know....

I'm currently running with r9 280 and would like to upgrade so I can start gaming on higher settings

Currently have a AMD HD 7850 looking at selling this computer and doing a watercooling build with the cash. Since I built this computer so long ago it will be a major upgrade and winning this will definitely help the wallet :) 

Intel 7770k EKWB Fluid Gaming A240G + 360mm Rad Expansion Sabertooth Z270 G.SKILL RGB 3200MHz 16GB Founders 1080 Corsair RM 650x Corsair 570x Crystal Series Corsair SSD Crucial SSD Corsair K95 RGB Corsair Sabre RGB  Acer KG240 144hz Planar PLL2410W  LG 29UM65-P Logitech G930 A Bunch of Corsair SP120 RGB Fans

Dear AMD/LinusMediaGroup,

i like PC Gaming i started a few years ago. I started with an old 1gb GT 730 by nviddia. it sucked horribly so i saved up a little bit and saw an R9 270x open box at a microcenter nearby i bought it and my games were all of a sudden hitting 60 fps with good settings. so i kept that for about a solid 5 months. after a while i was on craigslist and saw someone was selling an R9 290 so i replied and got it for under 170 bucks. Now I can Max Out Almost every game i run into and now...EYE NED MOAR

Sincerely Ryisher

P.S. i love amd like kanye loves kanye

Currently using: HD 7870

upgrade reason: take a wild guess

I currently have a R9 290x in my PC, but getting a polaris would not only help my performance but having an extra card would let me and my Girlfriend play together without having to worry about her pc being good enough !!!

Currently running a 7970 that is probably on it's last leg. This would be a fantastic upgrade.

I would really like to get one of those Cards I'm super curious about them and would like to see a new hope for budget gamers and something to force NVIDIA to down prices a bit more!

In my first computer I had a Pentium 4 and an ATI Radeon Card and it would be pretty great to make a gaming machine with the Pentium g3258 and a Radeon card. A modern "version" of my first computer would be a really nice project!

Looking to repair my best friend pc so he can play with us again

I'm using a gtx 660 and it kinda dies in new games so an upgrade would be great!

I decided to finally build another gaming rig coming from the old and famous q6600.

The only thing I haven't decided for is what graphics card to put in the system..

So yeah this give away couldn't be timed any more perfect for me.

First because I wont have to buy one which saves me a lot of money.

Second and most important I don't have the make the difficult choice of which card to buyxD

Anyways keep up the awesome work!

On 7/18/2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running a ATI readon hd5970 Dule GP 2GB DDR5... I want the card course I really think it's time for an upgrade 

The current card I am using is an R7 260X and I want a free card to be able to buy basically a whole new system as after 4 years of cheap components it's kinda starting to break down with random errors and black screens and blue screens and artifacts and the list just keeps going on.

I'm running my freshly new PC with the integrated Intel HD Graphics 530 from my Skylake i5 6600K... I really need a GPU

I sure would like to win one of these ANG Polaroid Soundcards. They sure do look purdy.

On 18/07/2016 at 1:59 PM, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

I have a potato computer and no graphics card to boot :( this would be godsend if i can have it l

I have a R9 380 4gb and a fx-8320. i was hoping to win so i can build a computer for my brother so we can play with each other.