AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a r7 260x which is currently in RMA because it bugged, so currently I have a r7 240.

I have an r7 370 with the fx 6300, pure amd build is best build. The rx 480 would be an awesome and 'new' addition to my rig which I'm hoping for. Thanks regardless.

I have R9 270x and the new Polaris card will be really useful :)

I have been stuck on a laptop running an AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5470 due to being a student. I've had it for the past 6 years. 
Being a Sony laptop the most recent compatible drivers for it are from 2011, gaming is a nightmare at any resolution at lowest settings.

As a game designer this has become an issue for me.

Building my own desktop for the first time now and I'd love to build it around a new Polaris 10 or 11 card :) 

Ive got a gtx 980, and since I play games on pc, I want more.

Hi guys, first post on a fresh account!

I also would love to have this card to upgrade my rig (:

My step dad still has a 7770 in his rig, could very much use an upgrade

I want it

gibe nao pls

Current owner of a gtx 760, would like to upgrade so i can give my 760 to my lil bro since he is rocking that intel hd 

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650...! want it cause i need it !

I am currently running a 8800gt and desperately need to upgrade obviously LOL

eh, gtx 450 vs Polaris 10 or 11.

i will just build new pc for this card :D

I do not have money but I love AMD and pc building. I currently have a 2 year old asus r9 270x which was broken and fixed  

please give it to me! pretty please! 

ps. LOVE YOUR WORK LINUS.

GTX 660.

While I can play my games on medium or low (that's not that bad really) I am having stutter in newer games.

I spend to much time tweeking the settings and I want something that can run the 1080pixels height of my standard display (maybe an ultrawide after :P) with ease. And with eether (how do you spell that?!?) of the polaris gpus (maybe not the 460) I could do that while putting settings a bit higher and getting 60fps constant!

I have a 980ti now but I am holding back for VEGA

I have an Intel 6600K running on a Z170 Krait gaming motherboard sporting 16GB of ram and a Sapphire R9 390 graphics card.  I am looking to try for a crossfire config, but I didn't plan very well when I built the PC because I am only using a 750 watt power supply. :(  Running 2 R9 390's will require me to get a new power supply, but switching to the RX 480's will allow me to stick with the current power supply since the 480's use less power.

Nice of you guys to do this.

Well i would say that i could really use this upgrade since, i have a r9 270x 2gb, it it has been in the oven once so far. And now my food tastes weird so i have to buy food outside, and now i can't afford a new GPU and i'm sure this one will die pretty soon again, not to mention the fact that thanks to taxes well the 250$ rx480 card becomes a 350$ card for me, sooo, yeah ;) Good luck everyone !

I'm running a 2012 setup with a GTX 650. I finally decided to upgrade, but I'm not sure I can afford to buy all the components. Winning this contest would put me at a huge advantage and would certainly allow me to go forward and build the PC.

Linus sent me here! 

Also, I've a TUL - made Powercolor AMD 7850 2 GB Fling Force Video Card that plays nice with Windows 10's EUFI booting and all that, that seriously needs an upgrade. Seriously.

Awesome giveaway. Give it all away. Until what's left is the Styrofoam tray. . . 

Eflyer-HD7850_FlingForce.jpg

Rocking out on the red team with Gigabyte R9 390 (even though the leds glow blue, lol) for my very first build. Definitely a satisfying card to use and look at.

my friend have a pentium and a geforce 810m, he cant play overwatch at low settings, even at 800x600 he got 26 fps, i want this card to give it to him, and sell his notebook to get a decent processor to play with him, his birthday is in august so it would be a nice gift to begin his pc master race journey :)

WhatsApp-Image-20160719.jpeg

On 7/18/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well currently I have an uber old GTX 295 in a kinda poopy open test bench type arangment as my gaming ROG G750JM Laptop broke and I can't afford to get it fixed for a few more weeks at least. 

Yours faithfully

I have a 750, a decent gpu for games with low requirements, need that card to survive.

with love ♥AMD FAN♥

The graphics card I am currently using is the Intel HD Graphics 4400. I would like to upgrade because I'm tired of running games at 800x600 at 20fps and I would like to build my first gaming pc.