AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX 970 now but I would love to build my dad or sister a gaming pc which is not possible right now since funds are limited. This would help a great deal!

Right now, my main rig has an intel hd graphics 530, and my laptop with hardcore overheating issues has a nvidia gtx 660m, I'd like to upgrade to Polaris 10 because I don't have a fully functioning computer right now.

Thanks!

This would defo be an upgrade for my 680... Which would in turn go to my dad, who uses a GT card... And not even a good one :D

Currently, I am using integrated graphics on an A10 7700k. I'm saving up money for a school trip, so I can't afford a new graphics card right now. The Polaris line up looks awesome for everything I do, and I really appreciate the low power draw, and high performance. 

Thanks ,

The Real Snoop D-O-Double G

Asus Strix 970, but I'm saving for an htpc, so the RX 480 would be more than perfect for that.

AKA Link0712 on Twitch/WAN Show

i sadly don't have a gpu in my rig and i very badly want to play some games so im in for the giveaway thanx

I'm running a r7 370 2GB. I could really use the extra VRAM from the new GPUs.

Spoiler

I have an and radeon r9 290x reference card. The reason why I want to upgrade is it gets too hot and has limited support for newer technologies.

My girlfriend is currently gaming on a R9 270X so this would be a nice step up for her. :)

Looking to make a streaming PC for my next computer so i can relieve the stress of my gaming PC

#gibplz

I'm still using a Radeon 5850 and have long been wanting an upgrade, especially since I'm also looking to upgrade from a current 1080P 24-incher to 1440P 29 or higher incher. 

I am running  a gt 740. No explanation needed

I have a GTX 760 and would like an nice upgrade, but first I should upgrade my processors.

My config now: i5-3550, 8GB DDR3, GTX 275 896MB from my old rig. It was a Q6600. I still got it, and i want to give the old GPU to my good old rig. That's why I want to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup :)

integrated graphics, A10-7890k. terrible gaming experience:|

Spoiler

I am currently building a PC.  I have not played PC games in a while, in fact the last time I built a PC DOOM 3 was released, I know I am old. With that being said, the card that was powering my system at the time was a Radeon GPU.So AMD would be a great choice for my new build and test the power of the Polaris I keep reading about.

I have my good old... ASUS EAH4870 DK/HTDI/1GD5 Radeon HD 4870 Dark Knight 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card

This would be a great card to build my new system around. I really need to upgrade soon.image.jpeg

currently using 2x GTX650 Ti Boost cards in SLI. Would love to see the performance of these new cards!

gibe nao plz

I have a gtx 960 right now. I was thinking of getting one of the new amd cards but if I somehow won one for free that would be even better!

I Currently have a Gt 610, and I really need that huge upgrade because I can hardly run any games at low to medium setting @ 720p

I read most of the comment I was laughing at some of that,

I can't even call my pc as a rig cuz it is just a Dell Inspiron 3521 with an AMD Radeon 7670M, so you can think for what is capable of.Nowadays I'm thinking on building a new pc to try out for the first time at least GTA 5 on full low and it would be a good opportunity for my dream rig.

(I know the details about the graphics cards but I won't write it in a marketing / oh my good look at me way:)

I'm currently running an XFX HD 6950 2 GB card.
I would of course be happy with any upgrade which was faster because even faster is better. Of course.

The RX 480 would have enough juice to power a 1080p display and mine is even 1680x1050 so go figure. But I would also gain DX12 support since GCN started the generation after my graphics card (plus they got like almost twice as fast that generation too) and I would get the capability to both decode 60 FPS FHD and 4K something my computer doesn't do well enough (60 FPS FHD videos on YouTube stops for me (is that buffering? But I've got 100 mbps down? Predecoding a part of the video to run that bit?)) and it would allow me to encode video for others so I could run a game / show a game to a friend.
The RX 460 may not be much faster but at-least I'd get support for DX 12, HDR, video de- and encoding I guess and it would use much less power than the one I have.

But yeah, faster graphics, better video de- & encoding, DX12/Vulkan support (I just have a Phenom X4 9850 processor so more beneficial for me too) and of less importance lower power consumption and HDR support would all be welcomed.

Currently using an Nvidia 450GTS, I'm interested in using a card for testing out emulation stuff, especially as down the line more emulators start to use Vulkan, it would be nice to play Overwatch with my little brother too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯