AMD Polaris Giveaway

I got an Asus R7 260X. 

I'd like to win because it's time to make an upgrade, don't you think :) 

Good luck everyone!

i got 980ti but i wanna try amd i thought of them always bad

Have a 750ti but got a freesync monitor as a present... Want to enjoy it to the full potential!

Hi I currently have an MSI R9 380 4gb..... I would like an RX 480 to be able to play games at higher settings and FPS to be able to fully enjoy the beauty of them.

I have a GTX 970 and AMD 8320 , and yet I can't run battlefield smoothly on ultra or high settings. I am running it on medium settings '__'   

I'm using a nvidia 740m. hence I need an upgrade from my shitty laptop that can't even play csgo at 60 fps on lowest settings

Running a nvidia 650ti and need an upgrade

At the moment I am only using the Intel HD Graphics 530 IGPU (not that its at all bad for an IGPU) as I am currently in the process of building myself a PC, so it goes without saying that an AMD Polaris GPU would be an addition welcomed with open arms.

I have an R9 380 that I unfortunately bought just before the rumors of Polaris were reported. I'd like to upgrade so I can maybe play minesweeper at max settings. I also think it would help me buy more stuff on Amazon using the Linus Tech Tips affiliate code.

R7 260x in my 2 years old rig, and no monies to upgrade to something good ; ;

Can't even call what I have a Graphics card since it was as cheap as possible, can't even play the fun games I have on steam such as Dead By Daylight bc it's fps it too low.

I am currently using Asus STRIX GTX 970s on both of my machines. I want to switch one of my systems to be pure AMD and the other to be Intel Nvidia. I like supporting both graphics card companies because I think competition always gives the consumer better choices and prices and quality.

Getting the wife into gaming, a free graphics card would be awesome!

I have Gainward geforce gtx 560 ti 1gb. I would like to get Polaris 11 because it is fast enough for me.:-)

Would like to build a hackintosh with this card when apple releases there new hardware. I want to make a decent gaming pc, which runs both OSX and windows for a decent price. Currently I am using a mac mini 2011 for my music production, but its so damn slow. But hey its better than nothing ;).

Currently using a 7790, so Polaris would be a pretty nice upgrade!

I got a R9 280x and...a free graphic card is dope ^^

Amd Radeon HD 6570
I know, it's bad. :D

I have a bit of a potato-rig. it's an AMD 6300fx black edition CPU in a M5A97 R2.0 LE motherboard, with 8 gigs of DDR3 RAM, and the GPU is a GTX 750ti. The system has two drives (120 gig SSD and 750 gig HDD). it's all inside of a Phanteks Enthoo (insert word i cannot remember here) and it's powered by a 650 watt 80+ gold Cooler Master power supply. So PLS! GIF ME DAT BO- i mean, can i please have the new graphics card? i really want it <3

#IWannaBeOnTeamRedButIHaveNvidiaSoImBrokeNowPlsHelpMe #OhShitWhaddupCuzReasonsIDunEvenKnowAnymore #IShouldNotInternetAtThisHour

got a furyX, so not upgrading till vega :) but nice cards anyway, might buy one for my secondary pc

i dont have any graphic card right now and I'm planning on building my first computer but i has no moolah. So this will help me save some money i guess

gibe now pls en thunk yu

I have a GTX 760 so I think it's time for an upgrade!

I have a 750Ti, and being able to play 1080p 60fps is my long childhood dream. That is why Polaris should be in my computer keeping company to my i5 6600. :D

I have a gtx770 which is starting lack the power for new games. If I win I would give my old card to my friend who has a potato gtx450  :D