AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'mr unning dual 970s now so it's maybe not much of an upgrade for my current rig, but I am thinking about a media pc so maybe this'll make for a nice gpu for that one :D

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Currently I have the R9 380 in my rig. I got it relatively recently as an upgrade to the old card i used to have (GTS 450) and to tel the true I do have some small issues whit it but for the most part it is doing fine plus I rally don't have the budget to even consider the green team. My problem is that I got it like I said recently and just a 2 months after I bought it the new ones came out and they are better in every way and not that expensive all thing being considered. So now I'm kind of mad at my self for not waiting for a bit more.

On 7/18/2016 at 10:29 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My GPA is HD6670 it's really sick I want for developing. 

I have a MSI R9 280 it's not really bad but i still can't play at max settings and sometimes it starts to overheat. I would like to upgrade to play the new games at the best quality and maybe to render some videos.

Peeps with 980Tis joining in just for the keks. 
Here I am with a R9 270 barely managing to run modern games at 1080p. I was planning to buy one anyways. If I win this I'll be able to upgrade some other parts (PSU, fans, keyboard etc)

I got an MSI 980 GTX, but an AMD card could use the free sync option of my new display.

I'me just here for the free giveaway , not having a computer yet but planing to build one ... when i win the graphic card hehe lel >D 

Keep it up linus

Have a GTX 960 would love to move into a higher gpu like the AMD's Polaris lineup. Thank you! :D

I WANT :-) :-) :-) 

AMD seems to be leading a new era it hardware #Exciting :D:D

I have a gtx 760, AMD's Polaris would be a good upgrade, my computer is hurting for a new graphics card seing that this one is glitching and having really weird graphical bugs. :S

I am running GTX 540M on my laptop and I would like to build a rig with this beast.

Currently having a gtx 960, the rx 480 will be a huge upgrade.

gibe nao pls

I'm using a R9 380 4gig and love it. My monitors are only 1080p so it works perfect for me, but I'm building my Old Man a PC and one of these GPU's would be awesome for him.

Atm rocking a R9 290x Lighting.

It's summer and it's >30°C outside, that's one reason a Polaris GPU would be welcome. :)

Newbee, will contribute in the future.

But now here for a GLOBAL giveaway.

I like.

I have a gtx 950. New card will be good to play new games. 

Have a rig that's running WITHOUT a gpu, and I am looking to buying a new one and the 480 fits perfectly in my price range.

My PC:
-Motherboard: GIGABYTE 970-DS3P 2.0
-Processor: AMD fx-8350 4.0 GHz black edition
-RAM: kingston 12GB (1x4 1x8) 1600MHz
-HDD: 320GB sataII
-Video: AMD Raedon HD 5670 1GB DDr5..............................................................
-Audio: "generic" Windows drivers

I want that sh*t....9_9

I have a ATI Radeon 5750 , want to change pc, for better power consumption , because 40 nm , gpu isn't good. So getting a new polaris card would help me, building my small budget pc.

I currently have a gtx 560 and it doesn`t run all my games anymore. And my financial situation is not the best right now.

I have high hopes of winning this Giveaway. :)

A man with a GTX 580 really need to explain why he wants to upgrade to polaris?:P

Ok, i want to win so i can have more friends :D

Evening, 1337 H4X0R's.

-I Currently have a ASUS 2GB HD 7770 installed. (Kill me pls.)

-I am a malnourished gamer, in dire need of some pure Polaris manufactured Vitamin-FPS.

ps: These new AMD cards seem real great value for money. 

I said good day.

ktxbye