AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently using the good ol' HD7970, so naturally any newer card would be a decent upgrade!

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Roses are Red

Violets are blue

There's like 600 pages

But maybe I'll win one

Solid B+ for effort at least.......right?

Currently using a GTX 680 and think its time for an upgrade, it gets super hot in most of the games I play.

I'm looking to upgrade my whole system from an ancient Q6600 with AMDs HD 7850 1GB.  Any of the recently released graphics cards would be worlds ahead of my current and a free one would make the whole upgrade that much easier on my wallet.

I've been wanting to build a pc forever! I currently just use a laptop that isn't powerful but that does have a gpu.

Thanks for hosting a giveaway!

I think I have the oldest GPU :D I have a Radeon HD 4800 Series, and I'd just WISH to have the new Polaris GPU, so i can finally play some of the games and can check out all the new features I've waited for so god damn long

I have I slightly Overclocked R7 265. I was about to start looking for a new card. The RX480 will be very good replacement.

Im using a 770, I'd love a new graphics card and AMD seems like they are on the right track for sexsi-goodness.

On 18/07/2016 at 11:29 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

i have a gtx 970 and a free card is a good excuse to build a new pc

Currently use a 7970. I like the new polaris cards, as they would be a good upgrade and able to support my multimonitor setup a little better. the lower power consumption is also nice

The master of of chaos, fear, and erm... Pandas.

550ti haha... is the reason not obvious enough? :D

I is only running teh r9 270x. Der rez runz like shiznitz and hd is a no go

Currently using 2 x 560 TI's in SLI. Looking to upgrade, but my 4 month old son's formula is so dang expensive, it's gonna be awhile before I can afford a new gpu.

Nice.  I have an R9 390.  Love the card, but it would be nice to reduce TDP while keeping similar performance.  Not to mention cheaper and more power efficient road to crossfire.

I am using integrated graphics for Intel. This will be my first external GPU if i am chosen.

Good luck all

I have a 970 not exactly in need myself but my friend is looking to get into pc gaming and any of the new AMD cards would be a big upgrade for his old pc.

i've had an apu a10 6970k for almost two years now and im kinda bored of playing the same games in medium or even low graphics

I am currently running a HD7850 and the RX480 would be awesome with my new monitor I am gonna buy :)

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

Well currently I'm having a Asus r7 370 strix which was I purchased back in last December... The reason I want to change my graphic card is that I'm not happy with r7 370... This card has nothing new, most of the games runs not so smooth on 720p or 900p.. so I will be lucky if I win a Rx 470 or 480...

I'm currently using a VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] RV635/M86 [Mobility Radeon HD 3650] on a laptop running Linux (Kali Linux) I would like to have this as a upgrade to my family computer that nobody uses (Once again, built in S#!t)