AMD Polaris Giveaway

well, i have r9 270, but it recently broke. so it will be such a great replacement

Thanks for the opportunity.

Wao, no chance of my winning but hey, hope is all we got :-D

I have a gtx 970 in my rig and runs stuff fine now but I'm sure it will start to struggle with newer games soon. 

I'm currently running integrated graphics and would love to have a dedicated card to make my gaming much better

I'm currently running an HIS R9 280 that is struggling to keep up with even 1080p 60Hz at medium settings.
Its OC'd to 1127MHz core clock and 1625MHz memory clock, fan set to essentially jet-turbine speeds, and barely manages to keep from artifacting for longer than 15 minutes when gaming so I have to run it at 1000MHz core and 1500MHz memory clocks now.
Definitely time to upgrade.

Well, good luck to everyone on here, and have fun!

bee-tee-dubz
anyone who is in Ohio who needs parts for free just cover the shipping if you cant pick it up near columbus, let me know in about two months.  Either way I'll end up replacing my GPU and CPU and will have an i5-6400 and this HIS R9 280 to donate to the needy.

my i5-6400 cerealbox.jpeg

I have a nvidia geforce 9400 gt, which has become quite old ,so the amd Polaris would  be a huge performance  upgrade  for my rig

me i run a single xfx hd 6970 with a triple monitor + a tv on the card one of the monitors is a ultrawide connected using a minin displayport to displayport cable according the the spec of my ultrawide my vid card is not suposed to be able run the res on my ultrawide but it does the reason i whant a upgrade is my vid card is getting old and honestly i push it to its lmits it just to old to keep up in certain games well i do hope i win and gongrats to the winners because honestly it be a miracle for me to win anyway i rarely win anything

I use to have an old AMD Graphics card, but friends always harped me to get nvidia cards, and I had given in. Since then I've had two nvidia cards and both of them gave me hell all the time, and now my current card, a GTX660, has started to make a squealing noise, and my rigs been crashing unexpectedly only when I have this card in. I clean my machine, and run tests to make sure everything's going well, and I'm tired of putting so much freaking effort into trash. So I think it's time for an upgrade. I take care of my machines, and care deeply about them, but I can only do so much, I'm tired of having hardware fail me. I want to go back to my reliable AMD Roots. So I really would like to receive this, and get back to being able to make my games.

I built my first gaming build about 12 months ago, on a budget ofcourse, an i5 and a 750ti to be specific. I've tried running all of my favourite triple A titles with my rig, but all I get is low frame rates and a great deal of heat.

This GPU would open opportunities to expand my rig to something i've always dreamed of.

Tricky391

I have 2XR9 290X now but am looking for a upgrade ,, it would be very awesome to win it ,

I use a single Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290 and planning to go crossfire with a 2nd R9 290, however after reading and watching videos of the RX 480 and the new Polaris-architecture seems absolutely fascinating and intriguing. I would undoubtedly be pleased to acquire a 480 especially the 8gb version and I most-surely go crossfire with a 2nd 480 after I finish upgrading my computer. I would be more than happy to win a 480 even if it's the Polaris 10, hell I don't even care which one I will get as long as I just become fortunate enough to win!

Currently using an R9 280X. Since there've been some minor glitches when running Overwatch on Ultra, which is a sign of bad memory, I'd like to have it replaced with a newer and more powerful card.

Also, this might be the first giveaway I saw that is open to every country, getting excited as I am Mainland Chinese...

I have an amd r9 290, I just want something new. 

23 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would like to win because I cannot afford a GPU and so I'm currently stuck with a apu. Please send me one. Thanks.

Polaris 11 sounds like a mighty fine upgrade to a 700 series card, would not mind getting one at all.

hi ,I am currently using a laptop but I wanna build a new rig for VR so having this card as a start will be great !! 

thanks !!

Duncan

I am using a Gigabyte R9 290, which overheats my motherboard and am attempting to water-cool it. 

And RX card would be my dream come true.

Cheers!

I recently sold a Sapphire R9 270X 4Gb trying to update my rig and now AMD and NVIDIA are releasing their new products and is difficult decide, am not very sure of how many time wait to do the better decision saving some cash, would be nice get a 480 

I have MSI GTX 680 Lightning which is still decent, but it would be really cool to try the new AMD cards and maybe get on some of that FreeSync action.

Running integrated graphics, please help! Would love to finish my build! Also my xbox360 sadly RRODed so I definitely need gaming rig.

Got a reference HD 7970 that runs loud and hot, but also well so i'm not complaining. However an upgrade is always nice, especially when free!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

My Graphic Card: ASUS GTX 1080 Strix

Gimme gimme gimme!