AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gtx 970 in my primary pc, but my AMD livingroom pc could use the upgrade from the 270.

I currently have a R9 390X and I would give it to my friend who's building a computer and keep the new Polaris :)

I have NVIDIA GT640 2GB. This graphic card is really slow for gaming so I want this graphic card :)

In my HTPC I'm running a Pentium G3258 with just the integrated graphics. Would be nice to be able to play something other than simple platformers with descent quality settings and framerate

My current graphics card is an old gtx 670 2gb,

I want to upgrade to Polaris because I need more VRAM to play the newest games, my card is struggling to run GTA V on "normal" settings because of the lack of VRAM...

Full config: FX6300 (OC@4.5ghz) / 16gb ram / gtx 670 2gb / Corsair 600w PSU...

I am running a AMD Radeon 6850. My rig has become so outdated it's not funny. :(

Well, since I am getting by on a GTX660ti, it's time.  I have always been a fan of AMD, but have been using a couple of Nvidia cards due to linux drivers.  That finally seems to be changing, as well as AMD performance in linux so  I am kinda excited to be going back.  Zen is on the prospect list as well!

Running a GTX 760 rn, but I mean one of these new GPUs will be faster, and I could just as well give someone I know my 760 afterwards, or sell it.

I struggle to get through the day with my GTX 765M. It hurts. 

Im currently running SLI 980Ti's rig.... Wait, scratch that,  

Building a PC for a friend and he currently has a GT 730. This would be a much needed upgrade.

Just show me a reason to not upgrade my HD530?

The card that I am currently using in my rig is an R9 380 Gigabyte Factory Overclocked. I want an upgrade to the Polaris lineup, as currently my card produces a lot of heat and is not overly power efficient. In addition it's not overly powerful to begin with.

I have the amazing Gigabyte silent pipe II gt 8600

it struggles to run TF2 on the lowest settings...

and yet I somehow use it to do animation rendering!

anyhow, I would love to have a graphics card that actually allows me to play games. then I can also start working on updating to a setup from this century.

22 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Polaris Edition 8GB RX 480 but it's broken so I need a new one :(

haha i would like amd to send me a new video card because im a broke ass who cant afford a new one and im running onboard graphics.. intels 4000 graphics.. trust me playing games with that sucks.. but i dont have the money for a new one right now. 

Thanks Linus for this chance

i use a R7 240 and i want it to upgrade it cause my CS:GO professional career will not kick it off with only 60 fps ;/

gt630.... think it speaks for its self but this card would really help me build my pc im trying to save up for and would also save me a lot of $ and i also live in maple ridge so ill prb get it pretty fast :)

I have a GTX450... No need to say I need this card right?o.O

I would like to upgrade my r9 270x with a newer card because I want to upgrade and I haven't been able to snipe an rx 480 for the past month.

I think that these product is going to be revolutionary. It's going to be interesting to see how nVidia responds. 

I need one of these because currently I'm on Integrated Graphics, Iris Pro 6100.

Aakash Sharma 
Cogito Ergo Sum.

22 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series... I have the one for almost 4 years now been looking to upgrade but when I saw this I'm giving it a shot

Right now i'm about to change my rig and i can't decide wich GPU want to use. I've never tried so far AMD but i'm very openminded.

Sorry for my english :3

I'm new in the Forum!!!