AMD Polaris Giveaway

i am currently using Asus HD 7770 so an upgrade like that will be awesome to have :D

currently using a 630m... building a new desktop for the fall. Polaris is looking pretty interesting 

I have a gtx 650 non-ti 1gb and I have Witcher 3, Metro Last light, and BF4  T_T... Not the best combination in my opinions. Thanks for the giveaway!!!

Currently have EVGA GTX 750 Ti and I wanna try AMD's GPU esp. Polaris

Well, I have a 10 year old gt 8600. I just want to play just cause 3 and the card won't let me

I have a Zotac geoforce GTX 750 ti and an upgrade would be very very nice :/

I have r7 250 
and i was going to buy the Rx 480 but it costs too much in my country so, i'ld love to win :)

Running a xfx r7 260x DD that my friend bought for me 1 1/2 years ago because I helped him cheat on his midterm (we both failed anyway.)  didn't realize until about 3 months ago that it's been running in pci-e 1.1 the entire time, managed to get the drivers fixed so now its running in pci-e 3.0 (finally) and I can actually play games on decent settings. An RX 480 would be a nice step up, more driver support and I would actually be able to play games at 1080p on ultra instead of turning the internal resolution down to potato settings. 

Well, I'm running an old HD 6770, paired with an i3 6100.

I want a new graphics card 'cause modern games would only run at 720p with miserable framerates.

Currently use a r9 295x2 at home, but could use a roadie rig for work.

Current Card: GTX 750 Ti

Why?: It would be a dream come true being able to have a card that can be as beautiful as Polaris claims to be! This would also make the first AMD GPU I've ever owned (NVIDIA from birth).

I'm a fellow Youtuber, and am currently using a Sapphire R9 380 due to budget and/or availability restraints. :(
Having one of these would give me a big boost to my ability to run and record games at higher resolutions and frame rates!

Sometimes i double dipp... sad life.

Well i'm currently using a nvidia 760 a ok card.. but a new one wouldn't hurt! 

If I went I shall renounces my love for Nvidia products.

I'm using a crossfire 7770 setup and finally want to upgrade with the introduction of 14nm architecture. 

2x GTX 660 

Was thinking about upgrading already so instead of buying 2 more cards i'll only have to get one now :D

I'm running an R9 270. My wife says I cant spend anymore money :| so I thought what the hell, its worth a shot!

My brother has a gtx 660

would be nice to upgrade to a new one

also that HDR monitors are crazy!

In my desktop I have a MSI R9 280 with 4GB of Ram. I would like to be able to give my daughter a better video card - she is still using an MSI Radeon 7770 with 1GB of Ram.

I have been using AMD for years - with my first real PC having an All-In-Wonder Pro, it could output monitor, video, and had a ps/2 port for the mouse, and finally a sound card included. I would love to give my daughter a dream card!!!

Had a dual R9-280x setup, both cards failed at same time...... Had to go back to a GTX 570oc.....would rather if I had AMD cards again.... 

I am currently running an AMD Radeon HD 7560D, and as you can see I need quite the upgrade. My buddies are running 750ti, 740, and one of my friends is upgrading to a 1060. I need this new graphics card as I don't have the money to buy a graphics card of my own :p, and need an upgrade badly so I can play the gpu intensive games such as gtav, or just any other fun gpu intensive games, thanks.

Using a R7 240  :( it will be great running some nice games

I only have a amd ati 4400 integrated and I have a 1080p monitor that I would love to use but only supports up to 1600 x 900... and also I play csgo and I turn all my settings to low and 640 x 480 and still get like 5 fps on nuke.

my rig currently has "HD6970" videocard, would be great to win :)