AMD Polaris Giveaway

I was dumb and just bought a 380X before polaris was announced and now I'm annoyed that i missed out

I have an R7 270 and really wouldn't mind an upgrade.

I play mostly one game on my PC right now: Withcher 3 -  My R9 280  works wonderful with high detail (Hairworks off) - I would love to play it on Ultra.

- And I mean base game - Latest expansion pack "Bood and Wine" got additional optimisations that lowered requirements quite a lot

Gibe meh pl0x, becuz i dunt hav moni nd myy r7 260 sacks dikk bigtim. Thenx 4 teh givwey linuskektops.

R9 280. So no Freesync, HDR, VR readiness, or anything like that. Not that I have the equipment to use all of those features, really...

:)

I am using gtx 970 and i am so tired of waiting avalable g-sync monitor, Maybe time to switch to AMD and freesync.

I have a 750ti and i cant even load up overwatch -_-

I want to upgrade so i can atleast load it up...   however keep up the good work

My system has a GTX 750ti connected to only a 900p monitor. I didn't want to go all in with my first build but now that I've had it for almost a year, It would be nice to see a Radeon logo behind the window in my case. 

Although as a Linux user I'd rather have an Nvidia card, I have some thermal constraints that these new cards would be a better fit for. My Computer lives inside a cabinet in my kitchen (Happy wife happy life ;-) where ambient temps are usually just above 300C and my GPU (GTX 660 Ti) hovers around 500C at idle. Needles to say a more efficient and cooler running card would help a lot. Although I don't have any fancy Freesync or HDR monitors I do run a multi display setup (My wife isn't completely unreasonable) and my main monitor is a little long in the tooth and i'm down to just the VGA port functioning so maybe winning this would entice me to upgrade.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hi <insert name>,

My name's Julian from the Netherlands.

I'd like to enter into the contest because: I currently own a faulty GTX 750 Ti that requires me to underclock the gpu to function :(. Also, I don't have my infinite money tree any more so one of nvidia's new cards is out of the question, and the Polaris' cards fit perfectly into that branch of my not-so-infinite money tree. 

Thanks! 

i would love to get one of these cards, want to get back into pc gaming but lacking the hardware in my pc using the 6700 APU

I have no PC ?  I am making a transition from laptop (Mac) to building a workstation and PC gaming. It would be awesome if I had a new 480 to use :)

Currently using a three year old Radeon HD 7950. I think it is time for an upgrade.

I have a GTX 660 and  I would love to get  one RX as an upgrade.

running a gtx 780 and looking to upgrade

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Currently running a Radeon 7970 Dual-X that's OC'd. 4 years old and finally starting to give on newer games. Would love to not only upgrade my system but also get bragging rights among my friends.

Running GTX 760 ATM. I want to give AMD a chance again if they can bring me back to them as I seen reviews with there new line up and it looks pretty awesome.

Hey, i have a GTX780 and can't really play PONG on max res... So i would like to have a new GPU, to get more of the jucy points =)

So:

gibe nao plz 

An intel integrated graphic. It's pretty obvious why i need one. So desperate!! Try to escape from low settings in CSGO. 

I'm using a gtx 960m (laptop :P )  but i want too builde a pc at some point so yeah a free GPU would be awesome !

Well im currently running SLI gtx 1080s lol.... but! I dont want the card for myself. If i win i will be putting it in a build im doing for a family member and he would be so excited!

Running an 7850 so an upgrade would be welcome :3

I have a Intel i5 480m laptop with hd 1000 graphic 

My graphics card is an  Evga GTX 470 , I think it's time to upgrade