AMD Polaris Giveaway

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have a Asus ROG-G501VW laptop with GTX 960m,  And also I have a thunderbolt 3 port so I was hoping to try out more powerful external GPU goodness. Razer core itself is very expensive It would be awesome if get a free GPU :D

gibe nao pls

I've been looking around for great deals for the new card because I want at least a chance to have enough money for a cpu, because I have barely enough for an entry level. I currently have the amd a8 6500 which isn't great and I can't afford a new gpu which I currently have a used r9 280x that is broken and I can't get a new one. I've been using an old hp millennium edition case for my compute r that has been beat up all this time. The only stable/good spec in my rig is the corsair 750w semi modular and that's it. Thanks for the new gpu if I get one, and as always you guys are great. Please make a dream come true.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I already have an R9 390x in my rig, but my buddy only has an r7 250. It would be really nice if he could play anything above 25fps in 1080p!

It would be great to have him join me in Mechwarrior Online.

I have a geforce 580 and would really appreciate an upgrade.  I'd also like to try a amd card.

I am nub nub , give me graphics grub grub. @FistMeDaddy @Triggered 

I run a monstrous Radeon HD 6570 in dual graphics with the A8 5500!!!

Wow many frames, such graphics...

gibe nao pls

Running a GTX970 right now but I could always do with a good reason to come back to the red camp =D

*Usually lurked around here and YouTube, thanks for the good reason to join the community! G'luck to all!

I have a gtx 745 which heats up to 86 degrees when playing overwatch on low...help :(

I currently have an HD 7800 and am getting crazy high temps (doesn't help that it's summer). Either one is fine.

I sold my Asus Strix GTX 960 to upgrade for VR and maybe a 1440p 144hz monitor. In the mean time I'm using an nvidia 9400 GT that I had lying around. 

I'm running a gtx 970 and was looking into upgrading to dual Rx 480's at some point because they are a great value.

-Hippeminecraft

I am currently using the integrated graphics on my motherboard.

And I want to upgrade because I don't have a graphics card and something like this would be WAY better than what I'm using now.

I'm currently running a xfx r9 280x but am looking at building a new PC and this would be great as I was looking for an AMD comparison for a 1080 as I am #AMD for life

Currently i have a 390 in my rig, thats not enough to play in 4k. I like to try crossfire mode with the 480.

Currently have a Radeon HD 5770, so can definitely use an upgrade!

I have a gtx960 2gb edition....but....if I won this card, I'd probably put it in my build and then give my gtx960 to my dad who's still running built in intel graphics xD.

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

windforce gtx 650 ti. i need a newer and better card. PS here in Romania the rx480 is about 350$

I don't even have a graphics card.   I run on board graphics processing because I'm to broke to afford anything else. :/

Have a 750 Ti because computer parts are pretty expensive over here :( Would love a free GPU though ;) 

I'm using a Radeon HD 7770 with a 5930K #bottleneck

I talk in brackets (a bit like this (sometimes multilayered) (I know it's hard to read but I sort of think like this(maybe it has something to do with being a programmer)))

Im running a gtx 660 ti, wich is in desperate need for an upgrade...

RX 480 all the way for me. I had a GTX 760 but then it stopped working, so I got a Core i7 and no gpu.

Right now I have a Vapor-X R9 270 from Sapphire it's a bit old but trying to go over the days.

The reason why a participate is because I would like to try something new.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a cheap Graphics card that doesn't even have a driver support anymore. Lol. It would he nice if I get one of them.