AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently i have no graphics card only the integrated one so gibe nao pls!

I currently have an gtx960 but I would like to do some VR-stuff and that can't be done with an 960.....:(

So, I would appreciate a new card:D

I am currently running an intel I5 4690k and EVGA FTW GTX 960 4 GB. I would personally use the RX 480 to push as many games as I can to the limits of the graphics card. I love modding skyrim(as well as other games) to the point my 960 can barely run it at 60 fps(til a dragon fight at which point it can go anywhere from 30 to 60 fps). So I would love to have the the 480 with the bigger memory bus and more GB of memory so I can make skyrim and other games as beautiful as possible.

cuz i want an rx 480 and dont have the money

At the moment I have a R9 380, but it hasn't alle the cool features as the polaris cards.

I got a GTX 650, and a FX 6100   Do i really need to explain why i need an upgrade. Lol thanks amd for the giveaway and thanks Linus for hosting. GGs to whoever wins

I have that dope ass Intel hd graphics 520 I can run crisis at 8k. I wan to upgrade to the Amd card as an incentive to become PCMR instead of being a console peasant.

I have GT520 so I really need some upgrade. 

I'm rocking a PowerColor 380x, which is decent, but I'm always okay with an upgrade : )

I am currently using a Radeon HD7950 with HD7970 BIOS atm which isn't stable on stock voltages. And it is not powerful enough to run latest titles like GTA V or DOOM on ultra 1080p@60fps.

I am going to upgrade my monitor(s) to 1440p during upcoming fall/autumn which means I am going to need more powerful GPU, I've not decided yet if I am going to stay in red team, but a free GPU would definitely help me to decide.

Gaming PC: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V3 | GTX 1060 | B85 | 16GB | 240GB SSD | 1TB HDD |

HTPC/NAS: AMD Phenom X2 550 BE | Radeon 5450LP | AMD785/SB710 | 4GB | 120GB SSD | 2x 2TB HDD

Laptop no.1: Intel core i5 5200U | 8GB | 240GB SSD | 12,5"

Laptop no.2: Intel Core i3 2350 | Geforce 610m | 8GB | 128GB SSD | 17,3"

Currently running a Club3D 7870RK. Its served me well for years, but its not up to scratch for my new baby: Star Citizen. 

Still rocking a Q6600, the best overclocker they ever made ;)

gibe nao pls.

(Nvidia GTX 960 2GB)

I have a Nvidia GT 630 in my PC. Why I want this video card? Becasue I don't have money to get a better one :P

In!

running an Asus 290x DCU II 

still going strong. It will not die. Gets better with age (hi vulkan!).

I don't have a rig. I'm saving for one. I could use the RX480 so i can finally build my first ever pc!

I have a Radeon HD 7750 in my rig. Any new generation graphics card would be a huge upgrade for me. Thanks for all the great videos and please keep them coming.

Rocking a 750 TI right now with 1gb of vram (evga oc edition),

it does the trick but who can say no to a free graphics card.

Pleasa wana

I have a GTX 770 on my editing machine and editing or compositing is pretty damn FRUSTRATING.

Am looking to upgrade the rig for like a millennia.

Bless you you almighty and handsome Canadian.

Currently rocking an R9 390, but entering anyway!

I have a GTX 970 atm but building a second rig would be pretty kewl, and maybe a 480 would be an improvement with DX12!

Inb4 "HE ONLY HAS 1 POST OMG!!!1!", well I prefer watching the LTT videos so be kind to me!