AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am currently running AMDs Radeon 6670 HD card.

You can catch it on eBay for under 10$. I definetily want to upgrade.

gibe nao pls.

I have a Nvidia Gtx 970 in my ring right now. It's a pretty decent GPU and it's working really well, but my friend had a Gtx 1080 which was even better. So now I want to have a graphics card that has approximately the same GPU power as the 1080. I just hope that if I win, my computer's motherboard could support it. :)

Im running a low end card which cant handle crysis 3. thats why i should win

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Can I get DA pssh baws 

Pc specs amd 6410 and 4gb of ddr3 500 LOL TOSHIBA LAPTOP FTW also I'm building a rig and want to save sum munneh pls gaben give me did bootyfull card

I use Geforce 210 currently. I used HD 7870 XT but it's broken few months ago :/ So I have to use my old GPU (Geforce 210). I need a new powerful graphic card because I'm going to college next month so I can do my task effectively (mechanical engineering btw)

Currently, I have a R9 270X that I bought about a year back. I chose the 270X because it was a $150 card. #BUDGETFTW... I'd love to get a next gen type card if I can win one! It'd be nice to be "up to date" with tech schtuffs xP I'm too broke to enjoy this kind of luxury x) Hook me up with some love,  fam! xD 

I have a 260x as my 270x burnt, so I would love to have this graphics card to put it into this rig and put the 260 into another rig to replace the HD 4600!

I have a radeon hd 6850. It sucks and is really old. I want to build a new pc so i watch your videos to learn how. Winning would be dope because I have no money and this would help out alot.

My R9 280x recenlty died, So I am using my integrated gpu at the moment, because I don't have the money for a new GPU :/. Could really use this new card :)

I have a r9 280 it is okay but struggles at playing star citizen so I hope this helps run it a little better.

it will great to pair it with my G3258 and 4gb ram (crying on the corner)

I'd really like to get the 480 or anything really. Just something better than this Nvidia GT card :)

My current graphics cards are crossfire HD 7850s clocked at 1200mhz on stock voltage and I would be using it as a low power media centre/gaming PC graphics card as my media centre PC at the moment is using a old quadro fx 3700 which isn't exactly gaming compatible.

I currently have a r9 380 in my rig but I want to build a PC for my cousin. Also gibe nao plz

Currently running a GTX960 which is starting to fall behind with the newest games. Always been fascinated by AMD and this would be a prime chance to switch from Nvidia, this also means that my father can have my current GFX card :)

i have 780... and its reaching its limit...

plus lord gaben forseen this moment and have given me his blessings :P

I would very much like one of the graphics card because my computer for time only has an I5 6400 and this is not sufficient for all games.:)

YO YO YO

Gibe nao plz... I want It xD

So... im using nvidia gt 430 from 4 years (not joking) fells bad man... The card is fanless it has a black radiator and it stays between 90 and 100 degrees when used, yes its silent but i can bake my potatoes on that thing.

The card is in good condition but i can play in 720p CS:GO at minimum at like 50-60 fps ... plez gibe nao plz and i want it to play minecraft xDxD no seriosly i need because my card sucks :)

~GL HF regards Daniel a.k.a Wyza

Gibe looked at my GTX 660 Ti and called me a, "shoe"...

I currently have a 6950.... and DOOM doesn't like my 6950.

I have a GTX 560... I said everything...