AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm running a Gtx 970, it's overclocked but it has coil whining so i thought, maybe i'll win and sell my gtx and buy a new processor (With a k!, currently on a i5 4590 thats why i can't max out a lot of games -.-  I hate non k ) 

Currently I have to play on my dad's iMac, so that kinda sucks. The good thing is i got  600€ so I can build my own pc, and this would be a great start.

Currently using R9 390. Could totally use an AMD card with lower power usage while having similar or better performance.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would love to win a new Polaris AMD card!!

My 390 has nowhere near enough power for real gaming with my 4k screen, so this might help a bit!

I'm using the on-board graphics that came with my HP Envy Desktop. It has a nice 12 gigs or ram and a i5-4570 , but i desperately need a display card.

Gibe me naw really though i want this graphics card so i can make my budget rig

Would be awesome to win this card, my right now has an r9 and upgrading to polaris now the new display stuff would be awesome :D

GTX 970 :/ Get me a RX480 for another CPU running on discrete GC :(

I'm currently beating my Gigabyte HD 7970 with my 4k display, it could use a long awaited rest.

I only just built my PC today and haven't got a GPU yet so I'm running HD Graphics 530. Good luck to everyone!

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

I am using a GTX 660 Ti so you probably know why i want a new graphics card :)

I have an integrated graphics card because i choose a good cpu and then save up for a good gpu instead of getting a meh cpu and a meh gpu.

I want it

Mainly coz I got a gt 610 in my crappy rig 

and i enjoy gaming without lag...

sooo...

gibe nao pls

I currently have a gtx 970 but it has some problems .-. so a newer GPU would be nice :)

Hi ltt,

Would love to get the polaris 11 card, still rocking a msi gt 440 in my rig (any of the cards is clearly better) so this card would make all the difference in the world for my gaming experience.

Sincerely, kevin

P.s.

Good luck to all :)

i was thinking of doing a sick vr pc for our living rooms i just spent all my money on my personal rig.

Hello, 
My current pc has an intel integrated graphic card, and i'm going to build my first gaming pc, so having the RX 480 would be very nice, thanks for the giveaway :) 

I Have an AMD Radeon HD 7350 1GB and i want the RX 480 because i can't run games on Medium+ settings above 30fps at 1080p :(

I am using the included graphics on my i7-4790k. I had a surprise and couldn't get my gpu yet. I wante to be able to play vr games in the future. So, a polaris card would be amazing for that.

I'm playing with intel 530. Need the gpu for playing games and video rendering

I like dem graphics cards. They are much better than a potato.

I'm using my laptops onboard graphics lol, in the process of building a desktop rig and either of these would make a great addition :D

My rig has an Intel i5 4690K with integrated graphics. Guess why I want a GPU?