LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Small, compact, and robust. This beauty is awesome for gaming and movie watching!

The color that it project to the wall on the video seems a little faded but being able to be used so close to the wall for 60+ inch is something else. would love to have one of these so i can stand it up to point at the ceiling and game on my bed with just a controller... LOL

Schweet projector, and I've been in the market for one lately!

Just purchased a new 4k TV but this would top that by a mile. There are endless possibilities for this, with two that stand out being working with my ideas on a large wall space (sort of like a whiteboard) and playing multiplayer games. 

Thanks for the giveaway LTT and LG!

Looks like a beast of a projector. Would love to play around with one of these!

I look cool and wound love to have one

Very cool Projector, i can watch movies in my small room. ALSO if i get 3 of these i can try to setup room scale surround.

Can't wait to project this onto the wall of my house and play PS4 in my car

I am definitely gonna buy this if I don't win the competition !!

On July 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be amazing to mount on a ceiling for projection mapping! It looks light enough to get into precarious places without issue, and the angle on that thing would help get rid of that 'beam from behind' look that mapping a tend to have! 

I need this because reasons. 

Twitter: @andrewbatz 

This looks like it could be a really great projector for apartments and people that do not wish to ceiling mount. I hope they come out with a 4k version in the future!

I think it would be awesome if I connect it to my laptop to game on it and watch movies

That thing would be Epic for Birthday parties and Children movies/sleep over, or gamers need for WoW or LoL Upon other games. :) my 15 mnth son would love that Projector :) Btw Awesome Stuff LMG :D:D Keep it up.

I know chances like this don't come often so I'll tell you exactly what I plan to do...

I plan to put this right under my computer setup, so when I have my monitors on their mounts I can slide them across and do some console gaming on the wall! Best of luck to everyone else!

My Twitter Account is: Harrison_D_S

Thanks, Harrison

I love this projector and how compact it is to display such a large image, it would be great for my dorm room next year!!

I haven't had a projector since 600x480. How far has the tech come

Looks awesome. I have a small room and being able to create a 60" display at just 12" from the wall is amazing and would be perfect for what I'd use it for in my small room.

That is one sweet projector.  It is a small form factor which  can display a large screen from a very short distance.  Does it project in 1080p?

That projector looks perfect for my cramped living environment. Looks like I better start feeding the piggy bank!

This would be the perfect projector for home theater and any sort of gaming. It looks compact enough to chill on a multimedia stand too!

That Ultra short throw technology is amazingg!! this would fit perfectly on my currently non existent theater/gaming room LOL.

but honestly that small form factor projector seems like a good fit for a small room and it doesnt even take too much space. Image seems bright enough for 1000 lumens.

Btw great video LMG. its like a big budget commercial :) 

Ohohoho. I was just thinking of getting a home theater xD

Good thing LG released this giving away anywhere cinema

On 10/07/2016 at 8:18 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Can i have one ! Please :D

Putting this in to my gaming room would make me the envy of all my mates and if we are being honest, a large part of enthusiast PC market is showing off :)

This projector is more efficient over a traditional projector. I've been interested in getting one lately and this would be perfect alternative.

The projector looks like something I need in my hot little hands.