LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Now I can really use the empty wall that I have always been staring at with this amazon projector!

For the resolution in its small size this projector is a great option for a home theater setup. Including that it is a short-throw projector adds to the bonus!

jampack that fits on my backpack!

awesome projector indeed!

It looks Awesome! I just got my new gaming rig and this would be a great extension to it! 

I actually have been looking for a decent projector to use for gaming and home theater stuff for some time now. I tried getting a cheapo projector off of eBay and quickly discovered why $200 is crazy low and is basically a waste of money. If I win this that would be great, but honestly I'll probably just buy one if I don't. It looks absolutely fantastic.

This would be great for parties if I had a projector to put a film on outdoors

DAMN I SEE SO MANY POSSIBILITIES

That would give both (group) gaming weekends and series evenings a diferent flavour :P

The New LG projector looks pretty cool. I would love one of these for a movie room.

Is it just me or is Linus gettin toight?

But seriously, @LinusTech @LGUS Love the LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector, and if I had one I'd play 3DO Crash 'n Burn on it all day!

I remember as a kid walking through my local Dixons (nearly 20 years ago...man I'm old) and at that point I only knew LG as a company which made fridge freezers. But theirs always stood out...they looked so futuristic compared to the normal white boxes which lined Dixons walls - they came in black, grey or white and some had ice makers. Amazing!

At that point I decided - I want an LG fridge freezer. 

But my dream never came true....I never owned an LG fridge freezer :( 

So here we are twenty years later and now I have a new LG product I can dream to own one day - a PF1000U short throw projector.

And all for the same reasons as when I was a kid - LG continue to make products which stand out from the crowd, and are always innovating.

But maybe we can add an ice maker next time? Eh LG?

On 9/7/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be great to have the home cinema experience in my small room. 

It looks like a great projector and I'm certain my family would love using it with me. Especially because of its great quality and easy use.

thank you for this giveaway and please consider me in this giveaway.

Thank You:)

On July 9, 2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is the bomb from the look of the video and it would be great for anyone, even a console pesent.

its a sick product!!!! would be perfect im my living room :)

Looks like a great product for small spaces! Like the versatility!

It definitely looks like an interesting product. I'm not certain what I'd do with it, but if I got one I'd be sure to find something cool to do with it.

I have a bit of space in my room to work with, so I think I could figure something out.

My basement needs your help!!! This could be the center of my man cave!

RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!!!

I work in the AV industry and have been looking at new short throw projectors from Sony and few others.

The normal price range on this is decent, and the PRIME DAY price is NUTS!!!!
2 thumbs up LG

This is a projector I can see going a long way in theatrical applications the picture quality looks good from the video, this would be a cool projector to use for special effects on stage.

Small, and compact. That's nice. Its also nice that it does not have to have a massive distance to project a large image 

I singed up to join the giveaway. The Ultra Short Throw Optics is an awesome feature for people who have limited space in their setup, and to achieve an awesome gaming and theater-like experience.

Would love to win this projector as it will allow to sit outside my house throw the beam on to the side of the house and enjoy movies during the hot summer nights with my mates 

60" from only 4"!! Time to replace that aging LG 42" LCD of mine. Cracking showcase video, Would also be cool to use it iseries, the UK's biggest LAN party. Bring a crowd of strangers together for some Gang Beasts!! action.

J.

- AKA HACKJOE -