LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I would love this product not just me but my entire family on movie night on sunday. but most of all I would be playing team fortress 2 and cs:go. i have a big 4 car garage and we have 2 cars so i would play in there.i hope i win and good luck everyone else!:D

The short throw projector is sooo badass! I would paint my wall gray and get an arduino to make it come out my coffee table with a Rasberry Pi. It would be like a concealed media center/ arcade system!

I don't know how people do video games on their regular projectors that aren't short throw. The cables are killer.

It would make gaming with friends much easier and fun. Would be great for so many different things, and I am actually impressed.

Looks like a great projector in a nice, compact form factor. I love that it can be so close to the wall yet project such a large image. 

I'd love a projector like this, mainly because I can't afford it as a college student haha-- If I won, I would love to use it for some StarCraft 2 and maybe some AAA titles!

I love the concept of it and would really like to have one for myself as i am always moving from house to house and it would save having to pack up a TV!

It´s freeeeaaaaking cool!!!!!!!!!!! specially since the portable design… the audio shouldn´t be such a problem with the Bluetooth solution, but some will say “better jack up a good headset”

Oh man. This is sweet. Not a $55,000 Sony projector from CES 2015, but would definitely help out my couch gaming setup. (You can't game 8 feet from a 24 inch monitor). The mirror on it is pretty genius for short range projection. And props to LG for funding a LTT short film. 

Impressive compact projector, to take movies and games everywhere.

I had no idea LG made projectors, it seems very usefull.

This looks awesome hope it will be useful when I win this thing! :)

Purchased an Asus S1 pico projector about 6 months ago now. Fantastic little device, but due to its 800 x 480 resolution, terrible contrast and worse colour reproduction it's more of a fun novelty than an actually usable output device. Winning one of these would mean I would be able to set up a permanent viewing space in my living room. One that I could enjoy long term.

Wow this thing looks rad! If I was able to get my hands on one of these, I could definitely host some awesome movie nights with my friends.

Good luck everyone!

- JJC

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector would work amazing with my new home theatre and I could transport it to friends house to play games because it's so small!

It seems like a really solid projector and i like the interesting design choice.

Gotta say the projector would be great to have as a light and powerful large screen projection. Watching some movies or just playing some games with this would rock. Definitely impressed and good luck everyone! 

Love the look of the projector. Brilliant engineering design with reflecting the image back to give a wider projection. Great specs too, exactly what I've been looking for for ages.

As a broke film student, having a projector in the house would be amazing. Movies, watching back footage, cool backdrops for parties... Only worry would be burning out the bulb from overuse.

I'm a graphic designer and I'm always on the go with my own backpack computer. I've been looking at getting a mini projector and this one looks perfect. I would really like to get my hands one of those.

It seems like a good product if it really does perform as well as it seems to in the video, It would be invaluable to any compact media setup

that would be so awesome for lan partys or my room or my gf house would be epic love it

Looks like a great piece of work! The small, compact projector with the kick and power of a much larger projector.

I never had a new PC please please please I want to win! I said Hi to LG! This thing is bad ass I would love to have one of these bad boy (  PF1000U projector )

JAMES  V WILLIAMS

Dope! Wonder if this would be a good replacement desktop monitor. LAN parties are changed forever!!!!

This would be absolutely amazing for my small business to have! We constantly work in areas that have small walls or projection screens and our current projection system is hard to make work at times. This would solve all of those problems and more!

Future is coming.... LG you didn't stop surprise us ;)