LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I love short throw projectors, they remove the need to roof mount the projector to stop people walking in the way, would be a great addition to my home

This is a pretty cool projector, I've never seen anything like it before. It would be a pretty cool thing to have for parties and get togethers.

Ultimate multiplayer/co-op gaming BBQ setup? I think so. This is awesome, I love the idea of bringing the media center outside and being able to enjoy movies, tv, games or photos w/ friends and family. Tiny/mobile ITX setup( x ), grill( x ), projector( _ ). Thanks for making the video and for the contest. 

This projector would do very well in a small apartment or loft. Hope I get to try out my Bluetooth soundbar with it. :)

I build PCs as a hobby. 

Can I get one please? Maybe asking nicely would help... :)

This looks like a awesome system and would be amazing to set up and watch Linus Videos on :)

Hopefully my luck is good and thanks LG and L.T.T  for the chance to win ^-^

this would be amaizing to have because i am going to school for computer related things and all of my friends game and have at one point or another mentioned how cool it would be to have a projector at a LAN party.

This would be great as my study is a shoe box.

I'm impressed by how little distance is needed to project the image. Takes up less space than a TV.

I'm just thinking about the possibilities for this at LAN partys and just being able to throw things up on screen on random surfaces in your home.

1 Word Describes this beauty.    that word is  Speechless.   Its Just That good for that Small Unit 

-jon-

100" from 15" distance? What kind of sorcery is this? I NEED THAT ASAP!!!!! xD

First, it looks dope, second, it works dope. I always wanted to buy a projector to watch movies and youtube on an extra big surface and i think this might be my chance. (by the way, i love your projects)

Wow this looks amazing. I like the way that you dont have to place it far from the wall :D 

This looks like an awesome projector. I bet it would also look awesome in my living room. Please let me find out.

Ever seen a commercial so enticing that you want to buy the item before you even know what it is?  Yepp, I was ready to buy a backpack xD

This would be great for couch co-op.

Do I need to follow them on twitter? If so how do I link my account so it registers my entry?

I think this projector is sick cause of the short throw beam. It would be amazing to have.

Pretty darn cool. I saw a project that does a very similar thing but I doubt it has the image quality this one does. I'm sure my brother in law would like this for their entertainment room.

My first thought on this is how convenient it would be as a TV replacement in my living room... I have a 46" TV currently and it's at least a foot away from the wall... seems to me like it would be a very cost effective upgrade. Would love to see one in person to get a better idea on image quality.

Awesome looking projector, would love it for a home theater, I didn't really consider buying a projector until now :D

I think it's perfect for people with small apartments who would like to enjoy a great media experience.