LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Damn... That would be a nice piece of equipment to use in a make-shift gaming/theatre setup.

I'd love to test this out on my empty attic wall! Looks like a great piece of kit!

I think the LG PF 1000U projector would be a great family get together and for a movie night. And when my friends come over, we won't have to stare at a tiny screen, it would be great with my friend's xbox one or my ultimate i7 6700k gtx 1070 pc. It would be an honor to receive one.

This would make the best toy to take to LAN parties! Im thinking of hooking this up with a steam stream box and a few controllers to do some PC gaming split screen.

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

But... can it run Crysis?

This projector is absolutely bad ass. Being able to make a high quality image of that size, in such a short distance from the wall, is extremely impressive. I could only hope to have the chance to try out this bad boy. Winning it would be unreal.

Is the rainbowing as bad in person as it looked in the video? I'd be willing to review it ;)

This is amazing, small footprint, and only 5 inches away from wall.

Really Cool Device I don't Know if I could ever afford one but great video, really entertaining. Good Luck to me Thanks for the video 

This projector would be perfect for my small apartment. Love the project(or)

By itself, it looks like the coolest projector I've ever seen. It's incredible that it can produce that kind of an image from that close! LG has put together a great looking product, and I've got a wall with PF1000U Short Throw Projector written all over it! Well, there might be some paraphrasing... Either way, loved the video, keep up the good work :) 

Looks pretty cool. This is giving me some ideas for projecting stuff onto my white desk. 

the little projector looks awesome, showing great quality from fair distances. I like the fact that it uses a close up approach, which seems a bit more practical than others that I've seen. The projector also uses that mirror style to reflect at a good angle and create crisp quality. It's no wonder this thing won it's reward, it's just too bad it's so expensive. The price point might be understandable, but it's still a huge turn off, making it far less feasible purchase. I generally stay away from projectores, but if this thing was around 100USD, I would consider It greatly, even at a lower quality.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

I think that the projector is an awesome product, would like to get my hands on 3 of them and align them for a 180° display or something of that nature.

So many applications to a projector like this. I wouldn't pass up a contest opportunity like this.

The projector looks to be the first ever 1080p short throw projector at a reasonable price. When I was looking at projectors, I wanted a short throw, because I live in an apartment with limited roof mounting capabilities, but I steered away from them because of the high price for good picture quality. 

This PF1000U projector show images bigger than my apartment. 

Oooh, this thing is so awesome. I've been using a half-dead projector from 2003 that I got for around 10 bucks 2 years ago, man, this'd kick some major butt in my setup!

On July 9, 2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This looks like an awesome projector for when there's little floor space available 

Looks like a dumbed down Mr.Fusion. Still is pretty neat tho,  OK Hand Sign + Emoji Modifier Fitzpatrick Type-1-2 on Apple iOS 9.3 would buy if I had the money.

Beautiful projector, far better than ones that were the size of a mini fridge a decade ago. Would be phenom for a bedroom.

This is one of the best looking projectors on the market right now. I have already tried to create a mini projector to be used with my phone, and that didn't work. I would love one of these. AMAZING WORK LG!

awesome projector, would love to try it out with my raspberry pi 3 setup, just for fun. when its finished it will have an audio volume (old fashioned analog style and maybe some fancy LEDs as ambient lights) display and built in modifier (EQ), bluetooth connectivity and amplifier. yeah its a big case, go big or go home...