LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

i realy like this projector, it's relativly small und makes a great image. Considering buying apart form this giveaway, but if i would win, i could save some money for pc upgrades ^^

This would be a huge upgrade to the 21inch monitor that I am currently using to host movie nights in the dorm common room. I love that the projector looks so easy to set up and move, probably easier than the monitor! Granted I still haul out my huge stereo every time. :/

Damn. I would be insanely happy if I win this beauty. Stylish looking and you can be very mobile with it.

I wish all the luck to all who are in this giveaway and big thanks to LG for making this happening! 

I Honestly would be incredibly surprised if i won this but I'm sitting here with nothing better to do on a monday afternoon. My initial thought was "wow" because it can display such huge images in such a short distance and i have always marvled at these kind's of projectors that reflect an image off of a curved mirror because both the software and hardware has to take into account the complicated geometry of trying to project an flat image off of a curved mirror and it just amazes me that they can do that, while also making it as small as it is, and have as good of a picture quality that it does. I honestly don't understand how i could possibly win this but if i did, then i would be genuinely enthralled to have won a gift like this. Although even though i probably won't win i hope that it can go to someone more deserving than me.

-Nick

P.S. my mom thinks projectors suck since the only she bought was back in the 90's and it was huge and sucked.

The PF1000U is great becauseof the low distance it needs to project a big image. In my room I have a big wall but no ceiling to mount a normal projector. (room unter the roof).

This projector would be perfect for me

Looks like great picture quality, projectors usually always have some sort of drawback when it comes to picture bu from the video this looks great!

It's amazing, and we can see how the nvidia better than the amd. but the best is playig with friends in an empty warehouse mario and gta 5 all night. 

Would be very nice to try and set this guy up somewhere outside at night and game under the stars! Would probably be something else :).

Not the least expensive piece of tech but it's not really that out of sync with pricing of other 1080p projectors.

I can't seeing myself needing it all the time but it would be nice to have under certain circumstances. Travel for work, etc. this would be great. As small/light as it may be, it might still be a task to find room for it in what is often an already very tightly packed suitcase however.

I certainly do like free though.  Yes please?

This would be perfect for an area I currently have in my house where a tv is just not practical, would definitely be cool to have.

LG PF1000U + UE MegaBoom = portable movie theater. I love it.

MAN!!! lg always makes the most interesting products and this is no different, this projector makes high resolution pictures and it has a extremely large screen size thanks for the honest tech reveiws linus keep it up

well i never missed a portable proyector in my life but now i do :) just thinking of the possibilities : lan parties, on vacation

PS: Go Linus !!

The short throws sounds really cool, it's lightweight and compact and still does a great job, not to mention it looks amazing compared to normal projectors. It would be great to have one of these.

I've been slowly turning a room in my basement into a home theater with no budget and I've been eying one of these.  It would make an amazing replacement for my current dumpster dive projector. 

I like the capabilities to project a large image without building a box though the back of the opposing wall. this thing is cool and very portable!

this projector actually looks good. seems to be a good alternative to mounting on the ceiling.

This projector would be fantastic for my clutter free pc room I'm in the process of making. The quality looks fantastic, and LG has always been very good to me in the past.

On 10 July 2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Awesome product! Would love to have a play with this one for my new camper ?

I like how it can produce a pretty decently sized screen from only 4" away as stated in the video you guys made of it. I also like how it does 3d and also how it acts as a smart tv.