LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

aweesome projector! just what i need to replace my supersmall but old sharp

Oh boy! I would love to play more Games outside in the Garden... this would be my chance ^^

I would love to get one of these. This would look great in the new house I'm purchasing. 

I think this is a great product to be honest, something I've been looking for, for a long time and its finally here! project 60 inches from 4 inches way? thats insane! 

I think this awesome projector would perfectly fit in the basement for our LanParteys :D and obviously for our Movie Nights too. :) 

If only I'd had this for the euros! Ah well, there's always next year! It looks seriously cool though, I can imagine doing some sweet stuff with that, be it gaming or otherwise ...

On 9 de julio de 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is so cool!  Would be fun to play super smash bros :D

This  PF1000U projector is looking very cool and I love the Project Backpack Vid its awesome, it let you really think how portable and all the difference thing it can be used for, would love to have one ;) 

Hmm,

to get this or save to appartment....

getting this and buying an appartment would be ideal,

Would be AWESOME to just go to a friend's house and watch a movie on a 100" screen or just to play some rocket league on something bigger than a laptop screen!

I do not know how much I would trust my backpack to carry the PF1000U, but I appreciate the existence of a projector that does not require a room to be 16 ft. long for its potential to be realized.  The fact that most projectors occupy so much of the front or middle of a room, the closeness to the wall that the PF1000U allows frees up on stage or mid room from fragile clutter immensely.

I think is short Distance projecter is pretty cool and would be perfect for my Nostalgia gaming party i sm planing to do with my friends. I hope there isnt a input lag. But overall its pretty damn good projector

I love Linus Tech Tips  :wub:

Projector sounds amazing, can't wait to test in new house =) 

Looks amazing! Now I want to rent an empty warehouse and game all night!

i have a friend that showed it to me and its so awesome love to play Halo or  the Call of Duty: Black Ops games on it. This projector is sooooooo Wicked and awesome :).

with such a short thow its amazing how good of an image it makes , cant belive its somewhat affordable to (yes its still expensive at 1400 usd a pop , but still) 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Holy balls does this thing look amazing. Canihaz?!?

LG PF1000U is the coolest projector so far I have seen

I've always wanted something like this as it will take up very little room with not in use. Plus seems to have  a great picture.

I would totally keep this in my locker along with one of my computers so i could play games on one of my many off periods at school. maybe i could also bring my wii U or something and play splatoon or super smash bros with some friends too!