LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Astounding. And not as expensive as I thought it might be.

Its really cool and simple idea, the fact that it is light and portable brings limitless ideas to the mind. 

:)

I actually like how it looks. It looks retro and modern at the same time and it is compact

Do not know much about projectors but what I can say is I would love one of these hooked up to my pc and invite my friends and have like a gaming cinema session! It looks amazing! I would say the price is reasonable too but sadly my pockets aren't deep enough :( . Still, well done LG! :D

I want to pair this with my sub 4 liter gaming pc (world's smallest with internal psu) and have an awesome system on the go. xD

This is probably the slickest projector I have ever seen.

The projector is just awesome, the resolution and projection sizes are a non plus ultra if you ask me. Especially considering it's relatively small distant to the projection wall.

In addition to this it is marvelous that LG gives not one but two for a giveaway. I'd be really happy if I would be the lucky one to win one.

It looks great for Gaming and mpvoie watching in small rooms that would not be able to fit other projectors comfortably.

i have been looking at other projectors i just dont know where i would put it but with this short throw projector i can put it virtually anywhere 

I think this PF1000U projector is a really cool product, it will definitely be a good way to display some casual games that doesn't require a high refresh rate and it will be good for movies! Family theater confirmed?

It seems amazing... I love its form factor, it feels like u can just carry it on your backpack with a NUC and get on gaming everywhere!

Definitely think it looks like a great little projector, and I don't think I have a 200" wall in my house! But I have wanted to re-paint my room, and one of them could very well be just white if I get this thing.

Would make movie night with friends and family all the sweeter!

It seems to be a really powerful projector. I'd love to give it a try at home, with speakers etc... 

Seriously, what a good time w/ friends...

Looks like a boss projector, but what's the point of mobile PC/console gaming? I only care about 200". I'm never going to leave my house, Pokémon GO or no!

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is just too awesome, It would be incredible to win one

I really like the idea of projecting an image from that short ofte a range, as well as the Bluetooth connectivity for added speakers etc. 

Looks awesome. Was in the market for a projector for some time now and this has all the features I wanted. 

Very nicely designed, and loving the short throw ability, makes it the top-choice in most situations.

Super awesome projector! Perfect for my small living room and constant use of my media. And the idea of Project Backpack seemed surprisingly possible with this! The idea of bringing friends to my garge and gaming there in the open, amazing product, worth the high price!

Oh man best idea ever, looks great!

I love the idea of the LG PF1000U, i could totally use it to setup a gaming room in my garage.

This is so cool, I often see projectors that are not worth 100 dolars, but this one is awesome