LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Have no clue if it is really heavy or not ( based on the looks of the projector ) but holy damn, if I won this my friend finally wouldn't be able to say he lost due to my small 24" BenQ monitor! Looks amazing! Also I think this projector would really suit family meetings in which this projector would allow more than 4 people to play the same game together without any restrictions, shows us how far technology got us to xD

Thanks for the giveaway guys and stay awesome!

Awesome short film, I guess the projector is alright too 9_9 Great idea for smaller spaces.

It looks amazing! This is the first projector I've ever seen that reflects the image so its bigger. I would love to use one from my high school gaming club.

Awesome projector. This would actually pair perfectly with the new soundbar I just got! Great video too guys, keep up the great work!

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Short distance from the wall is revolutioning. Small room now can be theater.

Definitely a cool innovation, but the price tag is waaayy to high for a 15 year old haha.

I absolutely love the shape of the bulb, the idea of having a 200" tv for basically anything you want is incredible
Also, I need a projector, renting a projector from my University sucks every time.

And ghetto Linus is the best.

Really cool device.

Would love to have it, because my current apartment is really compact, and being able to get such a big screen without needing space seems really awesome!

This seems like an amazing product, i would very much like to make a video on it covering different aspects it could be used for.

I think that the quality looks swell and be very helpful for many people that teach classes. would love one to watch my movies on.

About to move and I need a big screen. Seems like a perfect fit ;)

I'm one of the thousands that would like a projector like that to probably be the show for the next party's il be going to and literally I can put a star on a wall if I want to #lel

The PF1000U seems have a variety of different uses, could definitely have use for it. Especially for someone who is often on the move.

I love the idea to just place it anywhere with a white wall and use it. having to screw the beamer onto the roof is a hard thing to me as i have a easy to break roof. this would be perfect for me!!

wow, can't believe there are so amazing projector in the market,  LG did a very good job about it!! it will be great for have a small room like me but want to build a home movie theater! 

Finally a projector that doesn't need to be mounted to a wall / ceiling and not to mention an OK price. (I though it would be upwards 2500+++)

This is super cool and a genius idea, this would be great on my bedroom gaming setup!

The video though that you created, looks too good to me. Anyway, it seems that you guys almost showed the capability of the product. I've got a gut feel that you can do gaming in a mini theater, assuming you have a large room to work with, then just play or watch as much as you want...

LG, on the other hand, proves that they're a well-established company that can compete when it comes to image quality, and you LMG was able to deliver what LG was capable of doing...

Well, but the real question is: Is it curved?

Samsung told me that is the only and ultimate way to have your screen. And they wouldnt lie to me, would they?

this would be sick for my impromptu smash bros tournaments i do at Venice beach.

I think the idea of reflecting the image back to the wall is pretty ingenious. 

I live in Mexico and I recently moved out of my parents house. You know how difficult is to start buying things for a new home. This proyector looks awesome, you dont even have to have it away or hanged on the roof. This will be awesome to save up the moneh for a tv and invest it on a better sofa, i mean, even the proyector its most value because of the size adjustment...

well, hope I win that, but if not, I hope someone will enojy it a lot. 

Thats an Epic projector... something I will never personally be able to afford but will be extremely useful in the small flat I stay in.

LG sure put some great tech together to make such an awesome compact unit.

but... unfortunately I dont use twitter :(