LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

A very good portable projector.. will be easy to carry. And as i have a small space, it will be very beneficial to me. In fact i was searching for a product like this. Job well done LG. Nice video Linus.. 

Man! That's a pretty sexy piece of tech. 100" is insane!!

Wow, LG really managed to stuff allot into this tiny projector, I think its amazing how technology breaks the limits time and time again

CPU: I5-3470

GPU: R9 390 G1 Gaming

Motherboard: Maximus IV Extreme-Z

Case: Corsair Carbide Series Spec-Alpha

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650W GS

love it, these projectors are awesome and that its portable is awesome

Looks like a sweet piece of tech! Amazing how much power & clarity from such a small package.

This would be really nice for a plain white wall, which I have one in my room where my laptop is

Fantastic projecter, it would be awesome to put one of these things on the foot of my bed. Great product in general, I've already linked a few of my friends.

It's awesome that this technology exists, now we need to scale it up so that sony projector doesn't cost $50000 anymore

Pretty cool projector, will you guys have a review?

I think that projectors are a very cool thing to have but the one thing that has always made me shy away from them is how freaking expensive the decent ones are and also replacing the bulb. I think that this LG projector is an awesome solution with great picture.

This thing looks awesome. A couple of friends and I have plenty of late game nights in the backyard using an ancient projector that's limited to a grainy looking 1024x768. By the time you hit 60in, it looks terrible, but it works for Duck Game. This thing would turn out grainy mess into a gorgeous experience, maybe even open things up to more visually impressive games, FPS's and such.

This Projector is awesome! Ive actually been looking for something portable like this so i can so some awesome projects with. The portability of this item is a huge feature too, and I love that you dont have to have a spot for it waaaay back in the room or right in the middle. No nuisance of people walking in front, and the fact that it can be used for gaming is a very important feature for me. This product is definitely something I would love to own.

This would be an excellent tool for my fire department to use in training when we host the other 20 local departments. 

This is such a niche market, but I have to say I'm glad LG thought of it. Great for console gaming with friends, such as on the side of a house. I don't know where I'd use it necessarily but I'm sure I'd appreciate it once the time came to use it.

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

Looks amazing and super portable. Would love to add this guy to my sales team!

This is what I've been looking for in order for! I travel abroad to serve 4 months at a time on a merchant vessel, this would be perfect to bring with me for entertainment during down-time. Portable enough to fit inside a suitcase with room left for other essentials. Thanks for the information!

Love how compact it is and how short a distance is required to get a big picture. Might get one of these (if i dont win) to mess around with a living room set up i was thinking of trying.

PF1000U projector very cool I can use this on my big garage to watch movie with my friends

Best projector, and on time for my updates on my rig, i hope i win, also come here to say hello from PERU! we are everywhere jajaja

Looks way better than my broken vivitek projector ever did. Plus anything by lg is awesome 

This thing puts cinema gaming within the realm of reality for most of us now.

Very cool projector. Seems like it's got better capabilities than other projectors that are around this size, and is also easier to place and use. Cool short as well!

The range on that thing is insane. I could probably prop that thing on my desk (which is up against the wall) and still get an impressive projection.