LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Very useful if you have not very much room bc you dont need a big distance between your wall and the projector. Kinda pricy but its understandable for what it can do. 

Amazing concept, Didn't think such a large image was possible at such a short distance.

I really liked the shape of it and the cool mirror setup. That's a smart way to get such a big short-throw image!

I'm a big fan of projectors in general, This looks cool and is light so i can take it around.( If i can take it home, of cours) Sorry in case of mistakes , but english is not my main language

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

like the idea of having a projector that is small so it can be moved easily and Small, and compact would love to have one

I've been looking for a projector for a while for in the backyard and this looks perfect.

Awesome Projector! i would love to win the givaway for one, already have a backpack ready for it! The kids would love to watch big screen outdoors with this!

LG is the best!!! Around!!!!! Like no ever was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked the price and I was like holy ship. 

$1399.99

Suggested Price

It looks like the beginning of the flat screen replacements. And as all electronics inevitable evolution of size,power and purpose, not to far off either. Can't wait.

It looks amazing. Great design and native Full HD with great portability? Great Stuff :D

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is amazing and its really cool for small spaces as it can deliver such a large image from such a short distance and its awsome for on the go gaming with a laptop if you dont have a tv or a monitor 

Full HD-Beamer with such a short Throw-Distance and 30000h Lamp? Consider me signed up!

i7-4790k | Prolimatech Megahalems Red Series | VII Gene | 16GB Corsair Veangeance | MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G | 2x120GB Sandisk SSD | 1TB HDD | Seasonic G-Series 550W
Bitfenix Prodigy M red

I would probably try the ceiling mount anyway.

Just realized I didn't have a forum account, now I feel bad. 

The projector looks bloody amazing, it would definitely go to replace my monitor. IT would make LAN setups so much more interesting. It would even get me to watch more movies with people in the middle of buttf&*k nowhere.

It's incredible  how tiny they were able to make this projector, 

shoet throw projectors are awesome especially this one.

I have never even considered getting one of these things but after seeing your video I would love to have one, it looks so cool! It would probably be used mostly to bring around to friends and family to fascinate them and have lots of fun as it would seem like alien tech to some of them.

This is cool. Just inches away from the wall instead of like a 5 meter distance. How would it fare by projecting up on a ceiling?

I've been looking for a high quality, compact projector. This one fits the bill perfectly. 

I have been looking for a projector for a while now, but haven't found a decent one in my price range, it would be so cool to win this to play party games on and watch movies with my family and friends, the short trow makes it all that much better

Good luck everyone!

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk